How to watch Bellator without CBS Sports - Solution inside

rmorris003

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Hi All,

Since Bellator has moved to CBS Sports here in Canada we must watch on DAZN (unless you have Bell Fibe which has CBS Sports) until the deal runs out but if anyone is looking to watch Bellator with out CBS Sports/DAZN/SKY etc I have some good news. Just use a vpn and set it to a country like France and you can watch all their main cards plus prelims on their YouTube channel live and for just the cost of your vpn.

Nice TS. Just realized my Dish plan didn't include CBS sports so i couldn't watch it. Glad my vpn comes in handy for other things besides trolling on forums.

Just out of curiosity, is this deal with CBS Sports why I can't view past Bellator fights on their main website? I click on the video, the screen goes black and it just says service unavailable with some giantass code at the bottom right hand of the screen. Conversely, if I use a VPN out of France or the UK will that get me around this? I hope so, cuz Bellator has a HUGE library of fights right there and it would represent a free version of Fightpass ... if it's true.

It's not gonna be that easy though, is it?

Not all vpns work, though. its kind of like a trial and error. And IDK if they monitor your activity and what not.

They should really include Bellator events with Showtime and CBS All Access. It could boost subs a bit.

They should really include Bellator events with Showtime and CBS All Access. It could boost subs a bit.
It sucks there is no Bellator on demand, like they had it with DAZN or the UFC with ESPN.

That's actually a great idea to have it on cbs all access

It's literally criminal that I paid for a full year DAZN subscription in September just so I could watch Bellator, and then they removed it -- and I can't get a refund from DAZN.

It's literally criminal that I paid for a full year DAZN subscription in September just so I could watch Bellator, and then they removed it -- and I can't get a refund from DAZN.
Well, if you have a VPN your money is well worth it, trust me.

Back