How to view created threads

Sano

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I never did figure out on this new layout how I directly go to the threads I have created and others have created. When I try to go through my search history, not only does it just go a few months back, I can't seem to view single out threads I have created myself.

Help.

go to your profile -> postings
then scroll down
find all threads by

go to your profile -> postings
then scroll down
find all threads by
That's a pretty terrible design. You should be able to access it directly by clicking your account icon at the top right, not having to go through some obscure path and scroll down to the end.

Anyway, thanks man!

Press the search Icon, then press
the icon on right at the bottom of the menu.

That's a pretty terrible design. You should be able to access it directly by clicking your account icon at the top right, not having to go through some obscure path and scroll down to the end.

Anyway, thanks man!

at the top right of the screen, hover over your name and click "Your Content" and it will show the threads you created.

at the top right of the screen, hover over your name and click "Your Content" and it will show the threads you created.
"Your Content" shows all the posts I've made in chronological order. Can't filter out threads I've made myself. But the other way worked!

Back