How to tell your friend you love her?

Just take her out, as buds, to "take her mind off the recent breakup" - then you get drunk and bone!
See where that leads.

you're welcome

Mushy pussy?
Now its personal!
I got my eyes on you..

2B76FA5A00000578-3202258-image-a-9_1439907945706.jpg

:eek:The horror...

shocked-gifs-544-16658-hd-wallpapers.gif

I'll just take it slow, keep banging her, and down the road I'll lay everything out there and see what happens.

Tell her you are her density and ask her to the enchantment under the sea dance.

Tell her with your duck, bud.

EDIT: I see you already have. Maybe you can get her an iPad?

.... Little weird here bro. I'm not 22 or Uzbekistani. Take a couple plays off

What's left .........bitter misogynist that's had his nuts stomped on one too many times? Maybe you're just a dude thats in the habit of using hyperbole and staking out ridiculous absolutes?

There are two types of dudes in the world.
The type to acknowledge that while there certainly can be trends across large groups of people, we are all individuals and act accordingly.

Or

The type of dude that's never been able to secure a relationship with a quality bird and thus seeks to mitigate the blow to the ego caused by his own shortcomings by pretending that its remotely possible to pigeonhole an entire gender with such a silly hypothesis.

Now , since you've established that all universal truisms are established by declaring them so on message boards, we know you must fall into one of these groups. Your mildly bitter post itt don't leave a lot to the imagination .......sorry bro.

Um, you fucked her recently and you hang out 4 days a week. You're dating and you apparently don't even know it.
If she doesn't know it either, then she's a moron and you should errr... break up with her.

1. Say something like "I think we should be exclusive" or something along those lines. Don't ask her, just make a statement. If she agrees, proceed. If anything other than enthusiastic agreement, make a clean break and don't look back.
2. As a guy, it's important to have the upper hand in your relationship for both your happiness as well as hers. Ideally, she will be the first one to say "I love you". Once that happens, wait a week or so and then you can say that you love her back.

What's left .........bitter misogynist that's had his nuts stomped on one too many times? Maybe you're just a dude thats in the habit of using hyperbole and staking out ridiculous absolutes?

There are two types of dudes in the world.
The type to acknowledge that while there certainly can be trends across large groups of people, we are all individuals and act accordingly.

Or

The type of dude that's never been able to secure a relationship with a quality bird and thus seeks to mitigate the blow to the ego caused by his own shortcomings by pretending that its remotely possible to pigeonhole an entire gender with such a silly hypothesis.

Now , since you've established that all universal truisms are established by declaring them so on message boards, we know you must fall into one of these groups. Your mildly bitter post itt don't leave a lot to the imagination .......sorry bro.

Lol. Seriously dude take a Couple plays off.

Just wow

Fuck the I <3's u's...

Get her to move in or vice-versa. You do want to create a long lasting life with this woman right?

Not immediately but entertain a living together possibility and see how she react.

I would just approach it matter of factly with her. You've already established how you feel. Sure, if it goes poorly your knee-jerk reaction may be to cut and run, but at the end of the day if you really love her you will want her to be happy. If she doesn't feel the same way it's better to know than be relegated to living under false pretenses.

Why would you sit on it and allow self-doubt, time, or the chance of someone else showing they've got the nuts you lack to corrupt the current state of affairs (which clearly favor your position). You're a grown ass man, act like one.

Stop lying to yourself. You don't love this person, you love the idea of her you developed when you weren't dating her.

Anyway, continue banging, stop being friends, find something better and chalk it up as a win all around.

Valentines day is next week, seems like an opportune time to plan something great, go all in or go home.

Telling yourself being friends is better than nothing when you love them is both lying to yourself and feels horrible when your "friend" get with someone else

Pro tip: most chicks, regardless of what they say, do not want a sensitive dude. They want a guy to be a fucking guy. That doesn't mean be an asshole or anything. But ffs don't go spouting off about your feelings or whatever. At least not until she does first.

Another pro tip: most chicks want what they think they can't have. If you act like you're not terribly into her, you'll do better. If she knows she has you wrapped around her little finger, she'll go find a better challenge in some other dude.

Sad and controversial as it may be, arguments from evolutionary biology, and psychology, abound in support of the above.

I can speak from experience that being a romantic sensitive, or acting/speaking logically is the more difficult road to travel. I like many others tend to forget that energetic instinctual actions, informed with small doses of tact, trump the refined intellectual, and oozing romanticism of open shared thoughts, more often than not.

Ah yes, the human animal...

Back