How to tell a guy to stop patting you?

It's only an issue if you lock eyes. Seriously quit crying, it's not like he's patting your balls. Then you can ask nicely, " don't start something you can't finish" and see where it goes.

Good luck TS. Be gentle.

He touch you with teh pat, touch him with teh jab

Could you show us on the doll where he touched you?

mdYScBWXSW-KVkJm_4yu42A.jpg

fucking lololololol

just approach him after class and give him a quickie, lets see how he likes getting his thighs tapped

Just realised TS is a girl so I offer this...

You should take the patting as encouragement, unless he has an erection in which case you should pat him back inappropriately.

Tell him to back the fuck up.

No, but seriously tell him that you don't feel comfortable when he does that shit. I'm glad there is no homos in my school.

Hi Guys

I've found I'm partnering up with the same guy in Jujitsu due to being similar build.

At first it was just the helping hand to get up from the ground... and then it became the occasional fist bump when moves were done right..

but today he pats me on the thigh, upper arm.. shoulder? :\ Its a quick double pat

Whats the best way to say "dont' do that' ? I don't see other guys doing it? And no other guy or girl has done it to me either?

I try and partner up with other people but the teacher thinks we're a good match up as I'm the smallest in the class. :(

Its such a quick pat before we move on to next lesson I just ignore it..but I don't want it to happen again :/

Should I just come out with it at the time with "don't pat me" ? It sounds so lame :S

Anyone else have had this problem? Next class is Wednesday - any quick tips before next class be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

The patting is what bothers you about rolling around with your Jujitsu partner?

Seems like other things might bother you first....like his balls in your face while he's grunting.

Any time the teacher breaks partner drills I'll give a light, good-natured, "thanks for working with me" pat/slap on the arm. It never occurred to me that it would bother someone,

Make some serious eye contact while asking to practice some North / South techniques and say, you be South, I'll be North.

Tell him he's turning you on, and ask him out for coffee after class. Say it in an effeminate voice.

am i the only one thinking ts is a chick??

Next time intercept his pat with a judo toss and follow up with an armbar.

Say something,
or
Use a facial expression to make ti clear this is unwanted.
or
perhaps when they go to pat you block it with your hand.

Arm and back seems like a non event to me, but on the thigh is pretty strange.

am i the only one thinking ts is a chick??

Their name has kitty in it thus 100% female. (yeah bring it!!)

Pat him first. If he pats back, pat him again. Endless reciprocal patting ftw.

Back