How to tell a guy to stop patting you?

Maybe you've been accidentally/not accidentally making eye contact with him during your jj practice and giving him the wrong/right message.

Rachet up the sparring intensity. I'm not saying go totally nuts. But go harder. He'll change his tune.

Palhares_Massenzio_01_large.jpg

Stop fucking PATTING ME!!!!!

TS, when he "pats" you.... are your arms around his neck?

have you considered jerry canning him and then setting him on fire right in the middle of the mat? that oughtta get the point across.

TS hasn't responded yet cause he's having a good time reading these comments and chuckling behind his monitor.
Damn you Troll TS.

I was banging this dude in the ass one time, and I reached around and grabbed his dick, and it was hard.

I was like "whoa man! Get off me! What are you, gay or something?!"

Really freaked me out.

Patting, eh? I wish my father showed me one tenth the attention my uncle did.

Maybe a fifteenth. Fourteenth, fifteenth.

TS rolls around with guys in pajamas but doesn't want them touching him after?

I dont see the big deal here but I understand not wanting to be touched after a good roll. That is really silly.

I was banging this dude in the ass one time, and I reached around and grabbed his dick, and it was hard.

I was like "whoa man! Get off me! What are you, gay or something?!"

Really freaked me out.

Are you done with your 96 hour work week period?

You're wrapping your legs around the guy and you're worried about a little pat on the shoulder?

Just tell him "Hey, don't make this gayer than it already is."

Lol exactly

Funny you should ask. I am.

Still miserable, though.

Yeah, after hearing (more like reading) about your grave encounters you've pretty much let go of your ownage/pwnage stories.

Now get back at it damn you.

EDIT: Welcome back and stuff.

Yeah, after hearing (more like reading) about your grave encounters you've pretty much let go of your ownage/pwnage stories.

Now get back at it damn you.

EDIT: Welcome back and stuff.

Thanks.

I've decided that me using my superior wit and glib quips is a thing of the past.

Instead of letting people know when they're wrong, I've decided that I'm only going to start letting people know when I'M wrong. In other words, I've decreased my verbal interaction with other human beings by 100%.

Thanks.

I've decided that me using my superior wit and glib quips is a thing of the past.

Instead of letting people know when they're wrong, I've decided that I'm only going to start letting people know when I'M wrong. In other words, I've decreased my verbal interaction with other human beings by 100%.

Well that is shit news. I've always prepared myself a cup of warm tea along with a nice roaring flame in the fireplace, anxiously reading your fictional anecdotes (and smart ass remarks).

Cheers.

Well that is shit news. I've always prepared myself a cup of warm tea along with a nice roaring flame in the fireplace, anxiously reading your fictional anecdotes (and smart ass remarks).

Cheers.

I just, never knew that anybody cared

Back