How to tell a guy to stop patting you?

Could you show us on the doll where he touched you?

mdYScBWXSW-KVkJm_4yu42A.jpg

Tell him you just got out of an abusive relationship and it would be best for him not to pursue one with you.

Ask him out to dinner. You can explain how you feel over drinks at your place later. If you put your tongue in his mouth he will understand what it is like to have his space invaded and stop.

Last edited:
The pat on the thigh is a bit off isn't it? I don't remember that ever being part of the usual grappling camaraderie. Also if you don't let him grab your junk you're a homophobe.

where do you draw the line? what if he goes for the rear naked poke?

He's tapping bra let go of the choke.
This^

If it's not him tapping out, then maybe you're insecure? It's just a "buddy move" I don't like people slapping me on the butt, but depending on the context I understand.

I also understand I don't like people getting excited and poking or jabbing me while they talk. if it really bothers you just say so, but don't ruin the camaraderie between you. Build on it.

People who don't like to be touched are fucking weird freaks. Gross people

"Can you save the tapping for submissions? Thanks"

Ask him, "Do you wear a cup to hide your boner too?"

Bonus points if you whisper it in his ear during an rnc.

Didn't actually think such an obvious troll job would work, but you proved me wrong. A+.

Tell him to quit the foreplay, and then invite him to feast on your knob after class.

Dude, if you're this homophobic, bro, maybe Jujitsu isn't the sport for you?

this, lol.

Recognize that its his body language of being friendly. Reorient yourself and you'll be fine

Back