How to talk to Leftists - by Ben Shapiro

Yes, because it has no basis in reality.
Wrong, as usual. The left wants to rob people of their property at gunpoint to give it away to people who have not done anything to deserve it. That's simply one of the myriad proofs of the left being fundamentally evil, but suffices to expose your bluff.

I seem to remember a thread in which you claimed a husband could not rape his wife and then went through Olympic levels of mental gymnastics and word redefining to justify that claim.
Using words in their original and most widely used sense is hardly tantamount to redefining a word. My opposition went through hoops to redefine not only what marriage and rape mean, but consent as well.

Change left to right and people make the same argument on the left.
Excepting the fact I posted in the start of this post. It is not a personal attack, instead it is a statement of fact.

I doubt you brutalize anything.
Waking up and having no recollection of being knocked out doesn't mean you weren't.
Calling me a ubiquitous gamma male was nice.
Apparently I'm using too difficult words for you to understand again.
I almost want to send you some money so you can buy another Alpha Male tee shirt so you can feel a bit better about yourself.
Why should I get an alpha male shirt when I am obviously not one? I'm not a liar, unlike you.

I agree with Ben Shapiro with most things.

But his support Michelle Fields was ridiculous, he sounded like a left wing person.

Also the opinion that the government using force is bad, is ridiculous. The primary task for the government is to protect their citizens from other countries with an army etc and protect their citizens agains bad people inside the country with the police etc. So a government needs the ability to use force. Also how else are laws getting enforced?

He doesn't oppose force to defend against force, silly.

It's absolutely is NOT an "idiotic phrase". It is a name for the behavior that is exhibited by a great number of people.

When you have a person who blasts white people for racism, but then in turn calls conservative black folks "Uncle Tom's", you're dealing with a virtue signaling leftist. When you have a white person who calls racism in everything around them, even when no racism is evident, you're likely witnessing virtue signaling.

It's a very common thing, and these people are honestly just assholes. They're so ready to destroy the reputations of other people over the smallest infractions and they're not actually doing anything to fight racism, they're just tearing down other people. This is virtue signaling. These assholes need to be called out on this behavior. It's too prevalent and its disgusting.

You simply can't know if people are virtue signaling or not, and from your description you may not even know what it is. At best it is a simple from of ad hominem, and thus a logical fallacy.

There is nothing wrong with looking out for your own self interests. Would you suggest that a person must only look out for the interests of others? Of course not. Because we are not sacrificial animals. We are independent unique beings.

It's a very good thing to act and be rationally self interested.

It is good to look out for self interests to a point. However focusing on that totally and never thinking about the community can lead to very bad things. All those investment managers using mortgage backed securities full of high risk loans did good for themselves for awhile, but we know how that ended.

This is how you talk to conservatives:

"Me, Soda Popinsky. Me no like blacks. You no like blacks? You no like Muslims? Me hungry. Yay Trump."

I'm saying that I think in a decent society, the worth of a person's time & labor should have a baseline that is set according to the economy they exist in, i.e. a living wage.

The economy and the State are different entities. Those who advocate the removal of a minimum wage are doing so with the expectation that the economy itself will dictate wages, not some outside force that arbitrarily insists (by use of force) that employers must pay $15/hr.

Here's my question to you: do you support unpaid interns?

Wrong, as usual. The left wants to rob people of their property at gunpoint to give it away to people who have not done anything to deserve it. That's simply one of the myriad proofs of the left being fundamentally evil, but suffices to expose your bluff.

Funny I don't remember that as part of the platform. I will guess you are talking about taxation and spending, but of course equating that to robbing people at gun point is pretty much lying. You keep doing that, like it comes naturally to you.

Using words in their original and most widely used sense is hardly tantamount to redefining a word. My opposition went through hoops to redefine not only what marriage and rape mean, but consent as well.

Save for the fact you could never find anything to back those re-definition up.

Excepting the fact I posted in the start of this post. It is not a personal attack, instead it is a statement of fact.

You have not hit a fact yet.

Waking up and having no recollection of being knocked out doesn't mean you weren't.

No, but the head ache and swelling normally clues you in.

Apparently I'm using too difficult words for you to understand again.

I just think that is cute coming from a guy that obviously has issue with his own manhood.

Why should I get an alpha male shirt when I am obviously not one? I'm not a liar, unlike you.

You certainly think you are, just trying to help your self-esteem.

First of all is it me or does this guy always talk really quick. like slow down little bit. Secondly guys like him depends on putting people in a box. A leftie and a righty and nothing else. Most people if you talk to them are just somewhere in the middle. On some issues their views would be described as right wing and on some others left wing. Dividing people into groups and have us and them mentality is how guys like this make their money

You simply can't know if people are virtue signaling or not, and from your description you may not even know what it is. At best it is a simple from of ad hominem, and thus a logical fallacy.

By that logic, then you cannot ever call someone a racist even if they say the N word, because you don't know why the used that word nor if they actually hold racist views. If they call someone the N word, it could be that they're in a heated argument and are trying to insult the person only because they know it will work.

If you want to change the rules to allow for that, then okay, I'll be happy to abandon the virtue signaling claim. After all, you cannot read their mind and KNOW that they're actually racist towards an entire race.

You can't have it only one way, bud.

It is good to look out for self interests to a point. However focusing on that totally and never thinking about the community can lead to very bad things. All those investment managers using mortgage backed securities full of high risk loans did good for themselves for awhile, but we know how that ended.

You don't have to look out for the community to do good for the community. By looking out for your own rational self interests you absolutely can benefit the community.

The high risks loans was rooted in bad Government incentives that shouldn't have existed in the first place, but did as the result of do-gooder leftist policies.

By that logic, then you cannot ever call someone a racist even if they say the N word, because you don't know why the used that word nor if they actually hold racist views. If they call someone the N word, it could be that they're in a heated argument and are trying to insult the person only because they know it will work.

If you want to change the rules to allow for that, then okay, I'll be happy to abandon the virtue signaling claim. After all, you cannot read their mind and KNOW that they're actually racist towards an entire race.

You can't have it only one way, bud.

I accept this whole heartedly. You are correct you don't know if someone is racist just because they say one thing or call people the N word. You can call what they said is racist.

You don't have to look out for the community to do good for the community. By looking out for your own rational self interests you absolutely can benefit the community.

The high risks loans was rooted in bad Government incentives that shouldn't have existed in the first place, but did as the result of do-gooder leftist policies.

Some times looking our for yourself can help the community, but not always. We have a word for people who only look out for themselves and it is not seen as good.

You are blaming polices that allowed some lower income people to get loans because it forced banks simply not to disqualify people because of there overall income or savings? Strange, because none of those policies bad banks make sub-prime loans, or them to be bundled into securities that the people that made them a sold them knew they would fail.

The left wants to rob people of their property at gunpoint to give it away to people who have not done anything to deserve it.

Isn't the end result of this argument an anarchist society with no governing body and no taxes?

I personally justify the welfare state as a government expense, whose duty includes keeping society afloat. One could make the same argument as the one against the welfare state to any other government expense, which is why I wonder if the end result of this objection is not anarchism.

I will guess you are talking about taxation and spending, but of course equating that to robbing people at gun point is pretty much lying.
Even you understand it's true, otherwise you wouldn't have bothered weaseling with the "pretty much" qualifier.

Save for the fact you could never find anything to back those re-definition up.
When my opponents are the ones trying to redefine words why on earth do you think I should back their definitions up? Of the definitions I used I provided ample proof, which were logical, historical and legal in nature.

You have not hit a fact yet.
Considering the many times I've exposed you a liar during this conversation alone one could make a case of you being too stupid to know one even when getting bitten by them. One would be, of course wrong in that, because knowing you're a gamma male makes it a lot more probable that you're simply lying as usual. The problem with that is that everyone sees through it.

No, but the head ache and swelling normally clues you in.
It should, but I see some people keep denying the obvious. It's part of their modus operandi, they can't help it.

I just think that is cute coming from a guy that obviously has issue with his own manhood.
A couple of gamma tells more, I see. Perhaps you think attacking your own insecurities diverts my attention from your lack of vocabulary.

You certainly think you are, just trying to help your self-esteem.
Projection doesn't help you in discerning my motivations. An interesting thing about you is that you're so deep in your own narrative that even the fact of me saying in no uncertain terms I am not an alpha male doesn't ring any bells. You're so used to lying constantly that you can't even imagine other people not doing it.

Even you understand it's true, otherwise you wouldn't have bothered weaseling with the "pretty much" qualifier.

I said pretty much because if you really stretched what you were saying you could get to the point that if someone does not may taxes they could be arrested, and police normally carry guns. However, it is a ridicules stretch.

When my opponents are the ones trying to redefine words why on earth do you think I should back their definitions up? Of the definitions I used I provided ample proof, which were logical, historical and legal in nature.

Really? Funny thing is the law disagrees with you, and you never posted anything that proved even in religious circles that by simply refusing sex a women ends the marriage.

Considering the many times I've exposed you a liar during this conversation alone one could make a case of you being too stupid to know one even when getting bitten by them. One would be, of course wrong in that, because knowing you're a gamma male makes it a lot more probable that you're simply lying as usual. The problem with that is that everyone sees through it.

It's like we are playing a two player game and you forgot which side of the screen you have and think it's you winning.

It should, but I see some people keep denying the obvious. It's part of their modus operandi, they can't help it..

Here hold this mirror.

A couple of gamma tells more, I see. Perhaps you think attacking your own insecurities diverts my attention from your lack of vocabulary.

My vocabulary?

Projection doesn't help you in discerning my motivations. An interesting thing about you is that you're so deep in your own narrative that even the fact of me saying in no uncertain terms I am not an alpha male doesn't ring any bells. You're so used to lying constantly that you can't even imagine other people not doing it.

Really? What would you call yourself?

Last edited:
I really do not understand this if we got rid of minimum wage things would be super awesome idea that libertarians seem to have ?

I lost all respect for Ben when he went down on the sword for Michelle fields.
The arm drag from hell.

To be fair to Ben, Michelle Fields is ridiculously hot. I would probably do the same thing if I could see a glimpse of her butt. What sucks most about Ben getting cucked is that Fields left Breitbart for Huffington Post.

I think Ben was looking for any excuse to leave Breitbart. It bothered him that Breitbart was strongly supporting Trump.

It's obvious Michelle Fields purpose on this earth is to take dick in every orifice. Look at that mouth! She can suck a golf-ball through a garden hose.

michelle-fields.jpg

I really do not understand this if we got rid of minimum wage things would be super awesome idea that libertarians seem to have ?

Do you understand the State forcing employers to provide a living wage?

Do you understand the State forcing employers to provide a living wage?

Yea I could be wrong but I am under the impression that if the state didnt employers would try really hard not to .

To be fair to Ben, Michelle Fields is ridiculously hot. I would probably do the same thing if I could see a glimpse of her butt. What sucks most about Ben getting cucked is that Fields left Breitbart for Huffington Post.

I think Ben was looking for any excuse to leave Breitbart. It bothered him that Breitbart was strongly supporting Trump.

It's obvious Michelle Fields purpose on this earth is to take dick in every orifice. Look at that mouth.

michelle-fields.jpg
I agree that she is hot but, I doubt he got any for his actions.

It reminds me of that guy at the bar buying girls drinks who end up going home with other dudes.

Both parties in a business contract will try to maximize profits.

This is true but its much harder for one side to do than the other due to who has the leverage.

What are those things called that give employees equal footing with employers? Its been so long since I seen one I forget the name :)

Ben Shapiro's radio show is both entertaining and informative.

Back