How to talk to Leftists - by Ben Shapiro

I agree with his points, but it's to bad that he, like most other self identified republicans, won't take this argument to its logical conclusion.

His position can't be about morality, or else he's a hypocrite. He doesn't believe in exclusively voluntary agreements. He just believes in their selective application. That's not really a way to win a moral argument if you're not going to be consistent.

This guy is super annoying to listen to. His voice sounds like what CB Dollaway's face looks like.

And he doesn't believe in a minimum wage. That is creepy as fuck.

Still, he should be allowed to speak anywhere he likes.

This guy is super annoying to listen to. His voice sounds like what CB Dollaway's face looks like.

And he doesn't believe in a minimum wage. That is creepy as fuck.

Still, he should be allowed to speak anywhere he likes.

The minimum wage is a moralist's dream. It's so easy to appear to be a good guy arguing for a minimum wage, but from all I can tell it's actually a bad thing in so many ways.

The minimum wage is a moralist's dream. It's so easy to appear to be a good guy arguing for a minimum wage, but from all I can tell it's actually a bad thing in so many ways.

Corporations would love to turn this place (USA) into Vietnam if they could, and pay the great unwashed masses 56 cents an hour. I believe we do need the government to leash those fuckers off and set a standard, i.e. a minimum wage, benefits etc.

Ben pretty much tarnished all his work with the way he was triggered and crying about the whole Trump situation. Works for years on talking shit about the lefts tactics, resorts to them when he is in the same situation. I will never take Ben seriously after that.

Corporations would love to turn this place (USA) into Vietnam if they could, and pay the great unwashed masses 56 cents an hour. I believe we do need the government to leash those fuckers off and set a standard, i.e. a minimum wage, benefits etc.

And then no one could afford their products. Let's be real here. That's silly.

Businesses benefit more from a wealthy society than a poor one... But they aren't going to pay people for a job if they're going to be paying the employee more for the job than the $ the job brings in.

Ben pretty much tarnished all his work with the way he was triggered and crying about the whole Trump situation. Works for years on talking shit about the lefts tactics, resorts to them when he is in the same situation. I will never take Ben seriously after that.

He did get a bit whiney about Trump crushing Cruz.

Are you saying employers should be obligated to pay employees more than their labor is worth on the margin?

I'm saying that I think in a decent society, the worth of a person's time & labor should have a baseline that is set according to the economy they exist in, i.e. a living wage.

"The real racists are, and always have been, on the left.."

Shapiro is obviously completely and utterly ignorant of the Southern Strategy and the massive southern Democrat migration to the Republican party in the late 50's and 60's. No educated person would ever put forth such an incredibly false statement as a matter a fact.

1956 and 1964 Electoral Map

ElecMap_1956,1964.gif

Pure ignorance. Or, more likely, an opportunist spreading outright lies for personal gain.

And then no one could afford their products. Let's be real here. That's silly.

Businesses benefit more from a wealthy society than a poor one... But they aren't going to pay people for a job if they're going to be paying the employee more for the job than the $ the job brings in.

Business will do what it can to gouge people as much as possible, find that exact line of sustainably gouging people, & then go just past it. I believe capitalism does great things, I also believe it must be kept on a leash.

I'm saying that I think in a decent society, the worth of a person's time & labor should have a baseline that is set according to the economy they exist in, i.e. a living wage.

Ok, but you don't understand how that's completely immoral? It's not the employer's responsibility to offer more than what the potential employee can offer him. If you think otherwise, you need to explain why he should have that obligation.

The employer is the one who took all the risk to get to where he's at now, why should he be compelled to subsidize someone else's standard of living?

Ok, but you don't understand how that's completely immoral? It's not the employer's responsibility to offer more than what the potential employee can offer him. If you think otherwise, you need to explain why he should have that obligation.

The employer is the one who took all the risk to get to where he's at now, why should he be compelled to subsidize someone else's standard of living?

Do you think it's immoral to pay people 56 cents an hour?

The thing with Shapiro is that he makes sense on some things but not on others, he's very partisan. It's almost cute how enamoured with Cruz he is, he's even defending the man's height on twitter, he's certainly not above being emotional about his decisions.

The thing with Shapiro is that he makes sense on some things but not on others, he's very partisan. It's almost cute how enamoured with Cruz he is, he's even defending the man's height on twitter, he's certainly not above being emotional about his decisions.

Don't forget his crippling, undying love for Mattress Girl Michelle Fields.

Leftists name-call and look for other weak people to join their side against you. they don't debate like men, or women with intelligence. They insult, act like they don't have to respond to valid points that disagree with their stances.

I used to agree with the left more than the right; probably about 70/30. Now, strangely, it's more like 60/40 in favor of right leaners.

Exactly because the left has no argument, they can only name call you and then say you are not worth listening to.

Ben Shapiro is the man and ALWAYS destroys his opponents. Fucking always. Period.

He is a great person to listen to and is all about values instead of skin color-----much like MLK

How about giving a specific case of where he is wrong and how. Because right now you are sounding like a name calling leftist bagger of D.

Cruz is a much better option than hillary or donald.

Back