How to takedown a good kicker?

Go look up Sanda / San Shou. It's the modern-day full contact evolution of Kung-Fu and it's a bit unique in that it's like kickboxing but with throws and takedowns. No groundwork afterwards (full boxing gloves), but these guys are probably the current experts on kick-catching and some of the best in the world at integrating striking and throws. Cung Le is the sports top guy and he has several instructionals out on Youtube. Check it out, it's f-ing fantastic stuff.

Oh, and it would be pretty dim for you to not expect that username to attract a lot of flak (and rightly so).

I don't see why any pure bred master race member would have to train. Wouldn't your innate superiority allow you to prevail in any confrontation just by being white?

This has worked well for me in the past.

Bait the body kick by holding you elbow up and away from your body. Not like Van Damme in blood sport but enough that the guy thinks there is an opening. Since you are expecting it, you should be able to trap it against your body when he kicks you. From there take him down.

Where's the proof you win GQ and went undefeated?

Well what I do is when I see the kick coming I move back and away from the kick. that way you are getting the end of the foot. I grab it from there(Arm the side of the kick is blocking and the opposite arm grabs). in case I miss time the speed or height, I am not taking the kick as hard.

how would i give proof? i could take a picture of my belt i guess

Back