How to stop kids fighting at school

It is straight mishandling. Nobody should be allowed to touch kids that way .

Oh boy look at fuckin G.I Joe over here thinking he is a fuckin hero after concussing and busting up some ribs on a 14 year old

tenor.gif

a marine being a violent douche bag for no reason? i, for one, am shocked! utterly shocked!

LMAO

And he's wearing this tshirt <Lmaoo>

170109-M-IU904-001.JPG

I think he might be a fucking recruiter!! lol
USMC send this asshole to Iraq, he shouldn't be around kids ffs

this was perfect, those little shits will learn that somebody is always tougher

Good, fuck em. Take the fight off campus and quit ruining everything for kids that actually want to better themselves.

The tackle reminds me of Big John McCarthy stopping a fight at UFC 11, between Brian Johnston and Reza Nazri.

Big John jumped in to stop the fight, but right as he came in between the fighters, he inadvertently smashed into Brian Johnston's nose, bloodying it.

Johnston was fuckin livid, to say the least.
contest actually matters on this.

if these two kids do this all the time - ya, fuck them.

if one of these kids was standing up to a bully, i hope he wasnt the one who got speared.

if this is a one time thing, and they just had enough of each other, fuck camopants.

contest actually matters on this.

if these two kids do this all the time - ya, fuck them.

if one of these kids was standing up to a bully, i hope he wasnt the one who got speared.

if this is a one time thing, and they just had enough of each other, fuck camopants.

*Like*

Agreed, wholeheartedly, Sir!

For being a subsection where people cheer on headstomps, soccer kicks on a sleeping opponent, the sound of back of heads hitting concrete etc i'm surprised by this thread..

Back