How to stop kids fighting at school

I wont lie I think that was a really nice spear
The kids wanted violence, well they get served

Somebody should name a slomo gif. That was some seriously crazy whiplash.

Why was he wearing camo and dressed like one of those online self defense experts? Was he security? Bit excessive.

I wont lie I think that was a really nice spear
The kids wanted violence, well they get served

Goldberg approves

tenor.gif

I enjoyed the tackle the fight was a joke.

You people are to sensitive

Nothing wrong with 2 wiling participants settling their differences as long as it isn’t a huge size difference or bully situation. No need for psycho man to get involved. I hope charges were pressed against him. That’s assault on a minor.

Nothing wrong with 2 wiling participants settling their differences as long as it isn’t a huge size difference or bully situation. No need for psycho man to get involved. I hope charges were pressed against him. That’s assault on a minor.
So if two minors assault each other during a willing fight that's not them assaulting each other? (who are minors). But when an adult does it..............

So if two minors assault each other during a willing fight that's not them assaulting each other? (who are minors). But when an adult does it..............

An adult assaulting a minor is a FAR bigger deal that 2 minors fighting. If you have 2 kids who are 14 getting into a fight do you think either of them are going to jail? Try being a 30 year old man and then go fight a 14 year old. How do you think that's going to turn out for the 30 year old?

anyone notice how the guy that taclked them is 1 wearing camo, and 2 after he tackles him, it appears the 2 "standard" yard duty staff get invovled and he just walks off..................something tells me the guy was most likely a marine, by his camo, and douche bag behavior.

where is the follow-up story of that d-bag cheap-shot artist getting charged with assault???

what a piece of shit...

LOL he could've let those kids fight for another 30 minutes and they would've gotten hurt less than they did from that tackle.

If you want to break up a fight between two cats, you're supposed to just hose them with water. Not spear tackle them.

Way to protect the kids

Good, fuck em. Take the fight off campus and quit ruining everything for kids that actually want to better themselves.

The tackle reminds me of Big John McCarthy stopping a fight at UFC 11, between Brian Johnston and Reza Nazri.

Big John jumped in to stop the fight, but right as he came in between the fighters, he inadvertently smashed into Brian Johnston's nose, bloodying it.

Johnston was fuckin livid, to say the least.

Back