How to rehab Bayley and Becky Lynch as characters?

Speaking more probably works better as a heel in the traditional sense then. I wouldn't want heyman near either of them tbh, rousey maybe, anybody else will just get overshadowed when he gets his shit in.
yea, i dont really think she would be good with heyman. i was just brainstorming. but her annoying voice wouldnt work good in a heel way like say, vickie guerrero's does. i wouldnt make me hate her in a "good" way. It would just make me hate her. not that i still wouldnt love her thighs. i would just have to watch her on mute.

yea, i dont really think she would be good with heyman. i was just brainstorming. but her annoying voice wouldnt work good in a heel way like say, vickie guerrero's does. i wouldnt make me hate her in a "good" way. It would just make me hate her. not that i still wouldnt love her thighs. i would just have to watch her on mute.
More than they've been doing the last few months. Yeah not sure do I really see that in her either.

I saw someone suggest putting Bayley with Broken Matt for a complete change if that wasn't meh at the moment, I'd say why not. Even Bray if he wasn't such a joke corrupting the most innocent character is something.

More than they've been doing the last few months. Yeah not sure do I really see that in her either.

I saw someone suggest putting Bayley with Broken Matt for a complete change if that wasn't meh at the moment, I'd say why not. Even Bray if he wasn't such a joke corrupting the most innocent character is something.
yea, i think they dropped the ball with that matt thing. actually i dont really know if they did since i never saw it before they brought it to wwe. i had just heard greatthings. but there is a long, long list of things i heard were great before they got to wwe, only to have them get there and suck. this forum has a horrible track record of telling me how great new things will be

- the ascension
- finn balor
- those new tag team wrestlers from nxt that are "old school"
- nakamura
- bullet club

the list goes on and on

i am not sure with becky. she has a good look. you can tell the fans want to get behind her (literally). its just hard (thats what she said) when you cant say anything at all but arent some badass like lesnar where a heyman type would work. how does she get her story across? i really hope they figure it out. maybe send her to some speech classes to tone down the accent. hell, the entire cast almost of the walking dead are brits and you cant tel it

yea, i think they dropped the ball with that matt thing. actually i dont really know if they did since i never saw it before they brought it to wwe. i had just heard greatthings. but there is a long, long list of things i heard were great before they got to wwe, only to have them get there and suck. this forum has a horrible track record of telling me how great new things will be

- the ascension
- finn balor
- those new tag team wrestlers from nxt that are "old school"
- nakamura
- bullet club

the list goes on and on

i am not sure with becky. she has a good look. you can tell the fans want to get behind her (literally). its just hard (thats what she said) when you cant say anything at all but arent some badass like lesnar where a heyman type would work. how does she get her story across? i really hope they figure it out. maybe send her to some speech classes to tone down the accent. hell, the entire cast almost of the walking dead are brits and you cant tel it
It's not my sort of thing but they definitely fucked it up, hard to say how well it would have done if they did it the same way and stayed away from wyatt. A lot of people suspect it's vindictive to kill other creations but I'm more inclined to believe it's just ignorance and laziness.

Yeah that happens to me a lot as well especially with Roh and NJP people. I have a rough idea of what's going on in tna and nxt so not as much.

Yeah I like her too. I'm kind of hoping the women get better storylines where the titles aren't involved since there's more of them now. Something like that might bring it out of her. People like to bury the Hollywood writers but that Freddie Prince guy had them doing acting workshops for a while and you noticed the difference and they scrapped it when he left. Not sure if they brought it back I'd imagine to some extent.

I kinda like the idea of Becky to RAW and Balor Club. Just make her a pure ass kicker.

you just need to switch shows and make them win. they both suck at interviews, so treat them like how smackdown and raw has been treating nakamura and asuka, and there you go. its not even complicated. its the recipe for getting more over when youre already over, but losing all of the big matches.

Becky's voice doesn't bother me one bit and other than maybe Rusev or Slater, she is one of the more under utilized wrestlers employed by the WWE. But shit, so is Bayley, they're both talented and some of the best women wrestlers WWE has.

Having them switch brands is about all you can do right now.. And I agree with what others are saying, Lynch to Balor Club.

Last edited:
Bayley getting a bit of an attitude with Sasha is a good first step. I'll take anything at this point.

Bayley getting a bit of an attitude with Sasha is a good first step. I'll take anything at this point.

On one hand, it has taken them forever to pull the trigger on Bayley/Sasha. But on the other, it has been a slow burn and not a constantly revisited, unrealistic love/hate, abusive relationship
tenor.gif

{<hhh]

they should have Bayley become part of the #metoo movement and reveal that Vince kayfabe sexually assaulted her. he fed on her strong desire to become a pro wrestler and coerced her to fornicate in order to be part of the NXT roster. She threatens to sue him but Vince begs her not to, offering her part ownership in one of the brands. He is forced to go off and run a football league in order to placate her

they should have Bayley become part of the #metoo movement and reveal that Vince kayfabe sexually assaulted her. he fed on her strong desire to become a pro wrestler and coerced her to fornicate in order to be part of the NXT roster. She threatens to sue him but Vince begs her not to, offering her part ownership in one of the brands. He is forced to go off and run a football league in order to placate her

2001 Vince is chomping his bit and kicking at the gates just from you posting that.

Bayley needs to go back to basics and be the underdog that somehow wins.

I liked both in NXT, but neither has really hit with the main rosters. Ideas on how to remake them? I think Bayley should go total heel and anti-hugging, a kind of "don't touch me, I'm too good for that" thing. Becky, just allow her to kick some ass.
I don't watch much wrestling anymore, but i can't stand bayley!

I haven't watched any new WWE in so long. But, Becky is a fox and her voice is super hot.

Becky should be the female member of the Club. Put her with Balor and talk about their real life history— it would be interesting to start intertwining some men’s and women’s storylines, anyways.

Maybe Bayley falls for the “wrong sort of guy” and starts acting out of character to try to impress him, but he’s totally not interested. Tyler Breeze?

Maybe Bayley falls for the “wrong sort of guy” and starts acting out of character to try to impress him, but he’s totally not interested. Tyler Breeze?
He used to help her put together her nxt matches, so they must have some chemistry. Most of the audience thinking he's gay might be a problem though.

He used to help her put together her nxt matches, so they must have some chemistry. Most of the audience thinking he's gay might be a problem though.
That could be a hilarious part of the schtick. Bayley is into him and doing everything she can to get him to notice her... oblivious to the fact that she’s not his “type.”

Then once that runs it’s course, Bayley could fall for another guy who isn’t interested either. It would be funny, and it would get over. Plus it’s a logical progression of the innocent/ naive gimmick she’s had.

Her character is an asshole but they just need Bayley to have a few nxt quality matches and say less dumb shit. Her wrestling got her over, have her wrestle.

Becky should be the female member of the Club. Put her with Balor and talk about their real life history— it would be interesting to start intertwining some men’s and women’s storylines, anyways.

Mixed Match Challenge made it seem it could go that way with Elias.

Back