How to recover deleted texts?

Sean Buckley

Amateur Fighter
Reaction score
I have been trying to recover deleted texts from an iphone. I downloaded an app for it called Dr. Fone. I have been able to recover conversations, but only part of the conversations.

Is there a way to recover full text conversations? Or any reason that I am only getting half the texts?

Thanks for any help.

While on this subject..is there a way to get back deleted Facebook messages?

I have been trying to recover deleted texts from an iphone. I downloaded an app for it called Dr. Fone. I have been able to recover conversations, but only part of the conversations.

Is there a way to recover full text conversations? Or any reason that I am only getting half the texts?

Thanks for any help.

Not sure about USA but my friend in Australia when going through a divorce had to request them through the telephone company. His wife was texting her lover but the phone was in his business name so he could retrieve them. Phone companies have to keep 2 years history on their server IIRC.

do they back up on computers when you do that sync shit in itunes?

This is new.

Threads are usually about how to get rid of messages/photos/texts.

bump, my friend was asking this the other night, his girl is horrible and he thinks she is cheating.

Thanks for any help.

Ok, I think I can help you but need you to answer some questions first
1) Do you have a Delorean?
2) Would you break the speed limit?

This reminds me of that thread about some guy using that stalker app and complaining about how his friends were lying to him about where they were. Pretty good troll thread that was.

Back