How to rebuild Paige and Sage?

A gimme fight then give them time to do Hollywood while training their bjj.

I don't even think sage can win against primarily strikers

I think his main problem is that he can't handle pressure...as long as he is the active fighter i see him crack the top15. He is like cowboy or Vitor but with much lesser heart.
He wasnt even really out from the shot, could get back on his feet, why go for the td, he should've weathered the storm.

Dana's babies dieded again and they cannot be rebuilt.

They should make some boxercising videos for middleaged women and get showered by unearned Reebok money. That's their max.

dana_chorando_meme.jpg

Sage Northcutt vs CM Punk!

Book it!

Paige can fight the little Korean girl. Just stab her in the eye like that black girl did I'm sure the refs will probably allow it.
Pff Paige would probably give CM a run for his money.

I think his main problem is that he can't handle pressure...as long as he is the active fighter i see him crack the top15. He is like cowboy or Vitor but with much lesser heart.
He wasnt even really out from the shot, could get back on his feet, why go for the td, he should've weathered the storm.
Fight IQ and lack of experience is his main problem. I don't see him being like cowboy or Vitor since both were able to crack the top 5 and Vitor was even a Ch. Sage is gonna be a failed project I think. Jams himself when he strikes and not really a lot of power in his shots either. Plus I can't get it over how bad he is on the ground. Should still be an amateur

Back