How to rebuild Paige and Sage?

yeah we could sort something out and get a few sheilas sent out to ya.

can i also send like all the venomous spiders and snakes out here that are trying to kill us? maybe some salt water crocs too to deal with the gator infestation in the states.

meh.

i live in Arizona, which is like the mini outback of America.

I see yer crocs n spiders, raise you some scorpions and sidewinders and Death Vallley desert temperature.

but the girls? pretty sure you win.

based on Mad Max, the men are men as well there.

Is there a good way to build them up again?

Something like dancing on ice with the stars maybe?

Any other suggestions are welcome.
I think Sage needs to severely step up his ground game and TDD if he wants to achieve anything in the UFC. He rocked Gall in the second but that's just not enough.

PVZ is still super young, but I have difficulties taking her seriously as a fighter. She looked small and fragile against a super-focused Karate Hottie.

Sage should just fight at LW. No more WW fights. And match him up with more strikers. Sure, he has to develop his ground game eventually anyway, but no need to crush his spirit now.

As for Paige, I think she'd do just fine if her head is still in the game, but it looks like it isn't.

I have been saying this about Sage since before he joined the UFC. The dude needs to spend like a full year working on his Jiu Jitsu. His game off his back is like entry level for MMA in the late 90s. He is the perfect example to point to when people ask "So you don't need bjj anymore" and "Boxers just need some TDD to rule MMA". Fights end up on the ground some times no matter how good at striking and wrestling you are. Shit happens in fights. The UFC should know this though and if they were fucking smart would protect there investment and send him to train at some bjj camp all summer after school is out. He should NOT fight again until he has a decent guard. I seriously think that I could pass his fucking guard, and I am an out of practice blue belt.

meh.

i live in Arizona, which is like the mini outback of America.

I see yer crocs n spiders, raise you some scorpions and sidewinders and Death Vallley desert temperature.

but the girls? pretty sure you win.

based on Mad Max, the men are men as well there.
Yo man do these chicks know they are being sent over there or is this like some human trafficking thing you are asking from me?

Seriously I have no basis for my argument and can be fully jumped upon for my opinion both seem like pleasant, fit, and focused individuals but nothing about them scream fighter to me. I get they may love the sport but they will never be champions or top talent or any form of gatekeeper.

Better they find some other form to involve themselves in mma other than in cage fighting save your face & bodies and drop the dream there're others way to represent the sport.

cropped-brazzers-logo-1.jpg

I think they both lost via rear named choke. So they should practice defending that.

leak their homevideo

Stop shoving them down our throats and let them develop at a natural pace like Jake Matthew's. send them down to the midcards.

Sage can't be saved. He is a quitter... And for PVZ she can fight some lower ranked girls and get some more experience

They're shit tier fighters. Sage can't into Jiu jitsu and Paige can't into proper technique in anything

PVZ fights with really low fight IQ
She should workout on game Plans

Sage just needs 2 or 3 fights against stand up guys
I don't even think sage can win against primarily strikers

Definitely no more main or co main events for either.. until one of them can put a winning streak together.

I think Sage has more skill, Paige has more heart. Neither is any good overall.

Paige needs to move to a gym with other girls to train against. I dont think that TAM take her particularly seriously, and to be honest, I think she spends more time swimming and doing crossfit than actual training.

She needs to head somewhere with other girls training there, that will take her under their wing. I actually think Tristar could be a good fit for her, not too many ego's there.

Shes got a ton of heart and great cardio, but just no technical skill at all.

Sage I think is beyond help to be honest. His persona is a complete fake, his bouncing around and trying to showboat last night was embarrassing, and as soon as it went to the ground it showed how one dimensional he is.

As long as Daddy is around pulling the shots hes never going to get in a decent gym and taken seriously.

Hes made some decent cash for a 20-21 year old. Get out, be a model or some shit. Fighting aint for him.

Back