How to rebuild Paige and Sage?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Is there a good way to build them up again?

Something like dancing on ice with the stars maybe?

Any other suggestions are welcome.

Gall was supposed to be a step down in competition lol.

They're both still very young

Bae VanZant will be champ for sure

PVZ fights with really low fight IQ
She should workout on game Plans

Sage just needs 2 or 3 fights against stand up guys

I was wondering what their child would look like. It wasn't good...
15493786_1222095001205364_3682493204502900855_o.jpg

Sage should go to Team Alpha Male and drill Jitzuw with Uriah...

Is there a good way to build them up again?

Something like dancing on ice with the stars maybe?

Any other suggestions are welcome.
There's no way to rebuild them up with fights. They suck.

Best thing page can do now is somehow get a set tape of her with conor Mcgregor. That's the only way she can stay relevant for a little while longer.

As for sage, he may as well try to get a sextape of his own with Ronda.

Paige is at a bad team, she's a good female athlete with no real skills anywhere
Sage needs to find a good team, being a nomad this early only works for serious talents

Best thing page can do now is somehow get a set tape of her with conor Mcgregor. That's the only way she can stay relevant for a little while longer.

As for sage, he may as well try to get a sextape of his own with Ronda.
Sextapes, how did I not come up with this myself? Silly me!

there will be so many other blonde white girls and boys that the ufc will snatch up and shove down our throats. they are every where. and probably more talented than paige and sage.

Sage may have some potential, if he settles with a good coach.
Page's best bet is to keep switching between B-level celebrity shit and MMA. She doesn't have the skills to get anywhere near a title-shot in the foreseeable future my opinion.

Sage Northcutt vs CM Punk!

Book it!

Paige can fight the little Korean girl. Just stab her in the eye like that black girl did I'm sure the refs will probably allow it.

This is for sure true with her, and she doesnt even like doing it you can see.

but since we were asked:

1. NEVER LT THEM FIGHT ON SAME NIGHT AGAIN- CAMOUFLAGE THEIR SHITTINESS, PLUS THEIR BAD LUCK.

2.kidnap Sage, lock him in hotel, deprogram his Dads m\cult like mind control over his adult career choices.

3. put Paige on Celebrity Big Brother and have her act the ho, it wont be hard for her to find "another can to kick", since WMMA are 99% cans.

there will be so many other blonde white girls and boys that the ufc will snatch up and shove down our throats. they are every where. and probably more talented than paige and sage.

this is also true.

yer in Australia?

please send white blonde girls that have a thick accent from a shitty part of yer country.

preferably that fight like Crocodile Dundeee, not Crocodile Hunter.

this is also true.

yer in Australia?

please send white blonde girls that have a thick accent from a shitty part of yer country.

preferably that fight like Crocodile Dundeee, not Crocodile Hunter.
yeah we could sort something out and get a few sheilas sent out to ya.

can i also send like all the venomous spiders and snakes out here that are trying to kill us? maybe some salt water crocs too to deal with the gator infestation in the states.

Back