how to proceed update: post #51

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I went on a casual coffee date last night. Around noon today I sent a follow up text of 'I enjoyed having coffee. Hopefully we can do it again sometime or maybe go hiking'

8 hours later, she replied 'sounds good'. What's the best next move? How long do I wait to text about another meet up?
Is it better to call?

Last edited:
I went on a casual coffee date last night. Around noon today I sent a follow up text of 'I enjoyed having coffee. Hopefully we can do it again sometime or maybe go hiking'

After several hours, she replied 'sounds good'. What's the best next move? How long do I wait to text about another meet up?
For starters, quit texting like a @&$%# twelve-year-old...

Call her in a couple of days and set something up.

Text the pickle emoji and then text this image. Usually does the trick. She'll quickly reply with a when and where 60% of the time.
CYbbGjV.png

She said it's cool brah. Don't overthink it. Just tell her a day that fits your schedule.

With caution?

<18>

Texting. Pfffff.

Try calling and using you're voice. It's more personal.

Kids these days.

Texting. Pfffff.

Try calling and using you're voice. It's more personal.

Kids these days.
You know we would have all gotten laid much more back then if there was texting....that's not even debatable! :D

You know we would have all gotten laid much more back then if there was texting....that's not even debatable! :D

Can be more Rico Suave and stuff instead of going "ummm, uhhh, ahhhh ahhhh" the whole conversation.

I'm going to be honest with you. If she waited 8 hours to text you back, there's a 90% chance she's not feeling you and/or she's playing games.

With that said, that doesn't mean you can't still seal the deal. I'm assuming she's under 40 so texting will be the way to go. What I would do is text her on Monday and ask her how Christmas went. After some small talk about the Holidays you can then ask her if she's free later that week for drinks (alcoholic beverages, not coffee... you homo) some evening.

Don't ask her to go hiking. The #1 fear for men when it comes to meeting women online is whether they're going to be a fatty or not. The #1 fear for women is if you're going to be a killer. Going into the woods alone with a guy she's only had coffee with is probably not high on her priority list at the moment.

Set up a date and time and see what she says.... hiking?? uhmmm I dont know about hiking for a girl you are trying to date again dude, unless during the conversation she mentioned she was into that too

Just say something like, "maybe we could hang out. I'm into rape fantasy, are you?"

You've done so horribly so far you're only chance is if she's just as bad at this stuff as you.

Otherwise, she's not the least bit interested in you

I don't know dude. You're posting in a forum where ~50% of the population are mentally ill introverts. Don't know why people ask for relationship advice on a forum where people have tens of thousands of posts.

I don't know dude. You're posting in a forum where ~50% of the population are mentally ill introverts. Don't know why people ask for relationship advice on a forum where people have tens of thousands of posts.

Shows good communication, dedication, and social interaction skills.

8 hours later, she replied 'sounds good'. What's the best next move? How long do I wait to text about another meet up?
Is it better to call?

seriously you fucking call. i got a buddy who does the same damn thing, your a man. Pick up the phone and call her an set up something

Shows good communication, dedication, and social interaction skills.

Online sure. If all communication was online I'd be a baller. It's amazing the difference it makes when you have time to collect your thoughts before you speak, and you don't have the pressure of face to face interaction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back