How to match up the rest of the lightweight division.

Kono dio da!

Giorno's Father
@red
Reaction score
If tony is liked with chandler, poirier and conor are a go, rda is taking felder tonight, how would you match up Charles, hooker and Gaethje? Who would the extra fighter to add to this list? Dariush? Felder/rda winner? (even though that'd take long)? I don't care for cdf at all. Avoided islam like the plague. Pulled out of dober fight then offers to fight rda, like wut? Otherwise how would you line them up? I also find the dariush oliveira thing unappealing because I'd like Charles to be rewarded and test with and by a higher ranked fighter, allowing him to take one step closer to the title.

Cub+Swanson+Knockouts+Charles+Oliveira+UFC+152.gif

Oliveira is a quitter

Wasn't he hit with a nasty body shot right before that? That's what he dropped from. Not the punch.

Anyone calling Oli a quitter because of this GIF should take a similar body shot from Swanson first.
Not to mention that he's currently on a 7 fight win streak all finishes. Charles really looks like he turned a corner, he's the real dark horse for the belt imo..

Justin just fought so let him rest, do Charles vs Hooker. Winner gets Justin, unless Justin gets winner of Conor vs Dustin - which seems like the most likely match up. Unless Ferg vs Chandler happens first - it could be winner of that depending on timing and schedule.

Justin said he wanted to return asap, I'd prefer Justin vs Oliviera since Hooker just got his opportunity at a top 3 guy.

Justin vs Oliviera
Hooker vs CDF
RDA/Felder winner vs Tony/Chandlr loser
Yaquinta vs Dariush
Islam vs Dober
Gillespie vs Trinaldo
Arman vs Haqparast

In his post fight interview Justin said he wanted to fight again in 6 weeks but maybe that was emotional-talk.

I wonder when FKL will be recovered and ready. Maybe him and Islam can fight like they wanted to last year. Otherwise I doubt any of Iaquinta, CDF, Oliveira or Hooker are willing to fight Islam.

i think they should let tony fight the 11th ranked guy for the belt.

Poirier vs Conor
Tony vs Chandler
Gaethje vs Charles
Felder vs RDA
Hooker vs Cowboy (wants to make a return in 2021)
CDF vs Iaquinta or Lee
Islam vs Dober
Dariush vs Gillespie

Poirier vs Conor
Tony vs Chandler
Gaethje vs Charles
Felder vs RDA
Hooker vs Cowboy (wants to make a return in 2021)
CDF vs Iaquinta or Lee
Islam vs Dober
Dariush vs Gillespie

CDF pulled out from fighting Dober so as long as Dober isn't booked why not re-schedule them

Same with Oliveira and Dariush

Last edited:
Then he should take up another profession

How about we look at Olivera and how he's performing the past 5-6 years and his recent streak rather than a fight from 2012, ok buddy?

And based on your opinion on Olivera from the Cub fight, pretty much most mma fighters are quitters. Olivera has actually showed durability and heart in fights. But the sherdog critics love to only look at one side.

Hooker vs Justin.
Do Bronx vs Islam.
CDF vs Dariush.
Dober vs loser of tonight.
Kevin "Khabib Killer" Lee vs anyone for his belt.

Back