How to Make Spaghetti Oglio...in a Prison Cell

Holic

Senor Cardgage
Banned
Reaction score
Oh happy day! The Larry Lawton Prison Pasta tutorial video has finally arrived!

I make a respectable spaghetti oglio myself, so I had some serious questions that I've been sitting on for weeks. What are you using in place of parsley and oregano? How do you drain it? Where are you getting that critical truck load of parmesan cheese from?

Today I have my answers, and now I'm ready for my inevitable political persecution and 30 year prison sentence. Italians and inmates of all backgrounds rejoice!

When I was locked up we would sit around bustin spreads and joking that we should write a cookbook for all the food we made in there
Never thought people would actually wanna buy that shit though
20 years later and it looks like it was just another missed opportunity lol

@Red Beard, get in hurrr!
We need an expert opinion.

Of course I'm at work and can't watch the video on this network. The answer to most of these questions is get a guy on the inside working Food service and have him give the things to you. I've seen absolutely wild cooking techniques in here. The craziest thing was a guy made a stinger out of a CPAP machine cord and heated up the metal desk making a large skillet. He made omelets and was making bank!

Of course I'm at work and can't watch the video on this network. The answer to most of these questions is get a guy on the inside working Food service and have him give the things to you. I've seen absolutely wild cooking techniques in here. The craziest thing was a guy made a stinger out of a CPAP machine cord and heated up the metal desk making a large skillet. He made omelets and was making bank!
<mma4>

Oh happy day! The Larry Lawton Prison Pasta tutorial video has finally arrived!

I make a respectable spaghetti oglio myself, so I had some serious questions that I've been sitting on for weeks. What are you using in place of parsley and oregano? How do you drain it? Where are you getting that critical truck load of parmesan cheese from?

i made a colander out of a plastic bowl by putting a bunch of holes in it with a wood screw.
If you cant get something from commissary you can buy it from someone working in chow hall - fresh meat and vegetables for example.

Pasta is always a treat in the joint. Always like seeing creativity in the face of strict limitations.

Back