How to make friends/go out when you are older

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
How do you make friends when you don't know anyone and go out when you are by yourself? Where do you start?

try talk to people.

Go to a bath house, they're great for meeting people and making new friends.

Talk to EVERYONE. Re work those social skills you used to have. "If you dont use it, you lose it"

Bond over shared back problems. Make sure you ice afterwards.

I literally made friends by standing at the train station when i moved into capital

FFS. Do you have access to rags, chloroform and a basement..?

Try joining a club where you may have a shared interest . Play sports. Maybe volunteer somewhere . If you like religion, what about church ?

Haha. Coming from someone with like 4 friends. Just tell the truth

Go to a bath house, they're great for meeting people and making new friends.

one time at the gym this guy sat next to me. in the sauna. when no one else was there.

0 convo happened.

one time at the gym this guy sat next to me. in the sauna. when no one else was there.

0 convo happened.

He was waiting for you to initiate things. Missed opportunity. Next time ask him if he likes back rubs or ask which muscles are sore.

Im at a point where I don't want friends, and when I meet new people, even if I like them, I wont hang out with them. Ill talk to you at work, but thats it

Serious answer: Facebook events, meetups, activity-specific groups
From there you can find people who can hook you up with more private events
The most important thing to keep in mind is to attend things that attract people with similar interests and a similar personality as you.

Serious answer: Facebook events, meetups, activity-specific groups
From there you can find people who can hook you up with more private events
The most important thing to keep in mind is to attend things that attract people with similar interests and a similar personality as you.

hmmmmm i don't have facebook tho.

As you get older you are going to have to be nonjudgemental about what your friends will look and act like. Obviously, have standards and self-respect, but be more open-minded.

Back