How to improve my Webster technique?

karatekick1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok so this is technically not a martial arts move but more of a fitness challenge.

The following video shows me attempting a webster:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVoVB1avGJg

How do I adjust my technique to do it properly?

I am guessing at least one person on the forum has tried it.

I tried to look on google for a few free running forums but I couldn't find any that were active and this is the only forum I use.

No offense, but you look pretty unathletic, I'd say you need to train some fast twitch/explosive exercises for your legs to gain height and help with the initial rotation.

Plyo jumps/hard sprints

No offense, but you look pretty unathletic, I'd say you need to train some fast twitch/explosive exercises for your legs to gain height and help with the initial rotation.

Plyo jumps/hard sprints

the vid is tagged 'comedy'.

I haven't watched the vid, but you want a tricking forum. Good tutorials available on Club540 under the tricktionary section too.

I used to do tricking when I was a young lad. I have no idea what technique is though, I just blasted through shit with pure power and hoped I didn't kill myself.

Plyo jumps/hard sprints

No offense taken because it sounds like you have little to no clue what you are talking about.

Yeah probably should have looked harder for a tricking forum.

Back