how to get injured

You mean written by every American of all time.

cain_velasquez-1.jpg

This is fighting. You're not going to be 100% going into a fight. Even smart training is going to wreck your body eventually.

Rooney Mara portrayed Tiger Lily in the motion picture adaptation of Peter Pan that was released in the year 2015.

Rooney Mara:

Rooney_Mara_%282012%29_5_%28cropped%29.jpg

Tiger Lily:

Tiger_Lily.PNG

images

also, remember Prince of Persia with Jake G? An American playing a Persian with a british accent

written by 90% of UFC fighters these days sadly

This is fighting. You're not going to be 100% going into a fight. Even smart training is going to wreck your body eventually.
Exactly. I train very lightly as a hobby to stay fit and feel cool. I think there's something wrong with my hand and my foot and hip click funny.

Exactly. I train very lightly as a hobby to stay fit and feel cool. I think there's something wrong with my hand and my foot clicks funny.
You learn to live with the uncomfortableness and your pain threshold will increase.

also, remember Prince of Persia with Jake G? An American playing a Persian with a british accent

Jake Gyllenhaal was born in Los Angeles, USA.

You know, Gegard Mousasi was born in Tehran, Iran. Plus, he has definitely won enough titles to be a prince.

How to get injured:

Jump up and down for no particular reason, put as much impact on your feet as possible. Add some obstacles to increase the chance of an awkward landing.

Was Mousasi up for the role??

I don't know if he was or was not.

However, I very much doubt anyone would consider him for more than 0.5 seconds.

After all, David Bautista can call himself a pro-wrestler, MMA fighter, and actor but I don't think that anyone will allow Gegard to call himself an actor.

I don't know if he was or was not.

However, I very much doubt anyone would consider him for more than 0.5 seconds.

After all, David Bautista can call himself a pro-wrestler, MMA fighter, and actor but I don't think that anyone will allow Gegard to call himself an actor.

I don't think they should allow Bautista to call himself one either TBH almost ruined Gaurdians for me

I don't get the joke...What about Paul Mooney?

There was a sketch where Paul Mooney was discussing the absurdities of motion pictures made in the USA (especially if the content matter is from another place and/or another culture).

Back