how to get from 230 to 185

Give it a try. I like coffee with a bit of cream and sweet n' low. The cheap Vanilla whey from Wal-Mart or Kroger (Body Fortress) tastes pretty similar if you add half a scoop to a travel size mug (2 cups or so).

I use this powder. It's great. Low in sugar and contains everything you need. Compare it to others and you will feel stupid for spending $50-$80 at GNC. It's $15.89 at Wal-Mart. I just restocked last night.

As for the end of the year, your goal is attainable. That gives you 20 weeks if you start on Monday. That's 2.25 lbs per week. That's on the higher side of healthy weight loss but still healthy. It puts you right at 10 lbs per month.

I'm at 197 right now and started at 214. I have been doing what is called "the primal diet". It's very simple, just keeping my carbs under 50grams a day for the past month.

I would stir immediately. I even tried getting the coffee stirring on its own, then adding the whey in, and it still would cook mostly into coagulated chunks. The coffee color would change drastically, but there would be a blizzard of awful, crusty whey. I gave up after a few tries. I chalked the failure up to my own retardation.

I contemplated cooling the coffee first, but I'm not a fan of the cold coffee flavor.

It works much better if you dissolve the protein powder in a bit of room temp water and then add it to the coffee

1. Look down
2. see which leg you like most
3. remove other leg
4. hop on scales...bingo!

Back