How to Find a Moderator

Tdogg926

Orange Belt
Reaction score
This may have already been addressed many times but I am new to posting on these forums. I have seen in the FAQ that if certain problems come up with posting offensive material you are suppost to PM a Moderator. My question is how do you know who the Moderators are, and how do you know what Moderators are currently on-line? Yesterday there was a thread started by Phil Baroni and there were a lot of people saying horrible comments to him bashing him. This is completely against the rules from what I understand and I was offended that people would talk to a Pro fighter with such disrespect. I wanted to bring this to a Moderators attention but could not find one to report it too. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I am not trying to "brown-nose" but I really was offended at some of the comments made to Phil by other posters of this site. Many were just plain brutal for no reason. He was just announcing that he is going down to Welterweight.

This may have already been addressed many times but I am new to posting on these forums. I have seen in the FAQ that if certain problems come up with posting offensive material you are suppost to PM a Moderator. My question is how do you know who the Moderators are, and how do you know what Moderators are currently on-line? Yesterday there was a thread started by Phil Baroni and there were a lot of people saying horrible comments to him bashing him. This is completely against the rules from what I understand and I was offended that people would talk to a Pro fighter with such disrespect. I wanted to bring this to a Moderators attention but could not find one to report it too. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I am not trying to "brown-nose" but I really was offended at some of the comments made to Phil by other posters of this site. Many were just plain brutal for no reason. He was just announcing that he is going down to Welterweight.

Apparently criticizm isn't allowed in sherdog? Tampons, aisle 5.

I'm sure Baroni has heard much worse. He is a professional, he can take it. I would hate to see sherdog resort to communist measures, which they already have in many instances. If someone was being blatantly racist to a fighter or bringing up stuff unrelated to fighting, sure. But one should be able to have a dissenting opinion.

I just don't understand why all the moderators aren't visible anyway!

Like me.

*smacks lips and puts hand on cocked hip*

Back