How to finally solve your conditioning problem

alot of what you said is only partially true and a good bit of it is just plain wrong.

You can infact make fast twitch fibers more oxidative by using the method i described above.

How oxidative the tissue is is an independent variable from slow-twitch vs fast-twitch.

How oxidative the tissue is is an independent variable from slow-twitch vs fast-twitch.
Are you sure? Maybe I am wrong but i beleive that slow twitch is more oxidative while fast twitch are more glycolitic. Ie Fast twitch are more suited for anaerobic metabolism while slow twitch are more suited for aerobic.

Are you sure? Maybe I am wrong but i beleive that slow twitch is more oxidative while fast twitch are more glycolitic. Ie Fast twitch are more suited for anaerobic metabolism while slow twitch are more suited for aerobic.

I am not a physiologist, I am interested in this stuff only to use it in practice. But I think
low twitch is more oxidative because it has more mitochondria than fast twitch. But it is not important. You should try to make both oxidative. Upper body = more fast twitch fibres (except neck and stomach), lower body=more slow twitch fibres (especially calves)

Excellent guidance and seems to sound right but as said above how would someone without a identical stage of information to yourself perform out what is the poor link?

Back