How To Enjoy a Fight (Jack Slack)

D

Del1

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/1/13/7541087/how-to-enjoy-a-fight-my-webseries

What's up guys,

Some of you know that I've always idolized David Attenborough--as any good Englishman does--and I finally decided to have a crack at a new medium.

I wanted to pop in firstly to say thanks for all the kind comments about me after I got nominated for MMA Journo of the Year (and thanks for getting me there!), and secondly to share the trailer for my new webseries, which has been AGES in the making.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8Q0YtwvEp4

I would love to know what you guys think, and more importantly what you guys would like to see covered! Episode 1 is going to be about the importance of stance, and the basics, but after that it's up to the people. If there's anything that confuses you, anything that bugs you, anything that makes you say "why do they (or don't they) do that?", let me know and it'll go straight in the notes!

Cheers,

Jack

- Love this guys stuff, not sure if it's been posted on here yet.
EDIT: SHIT, i posted this in UFC discussion. Apologies mods, move if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Already been posted by Jack himself.

Can't wait to shit all over it.

Can't wait for it and the 20 pages that will follow it.

fb4.gif

You have to be kidding me. How to enjoy a fight??

'every sport has its positions and its strategies and thus there is a proper way to enjoy every fight' Sorry but this sounds ridiculous.

I certainly enjoyed watching his bones vs cormier analysis end up being totally wrong

Will not watch. Guy spends all his time talking about punches and kicks and stuff instead of who said what and whose personality is better. BOOOOORING!!!

Will not watch. Guy spends all his time talking about punches and kicks and stuff instead of who said what and whose personality is better. BOOOOORING!!!

Don't know if the account is still around, but there was a white belt named TheThinkingGuy (after slacks "TheStrikingGuy") who was breaking down fighter's psychology. Most didn't pick up on the joke, but i was fucking dying

'every sport has its positions and its strategies and thus there is a proper way to enjoy every fight' Sorry but this sounds ridiculous.

I certainly enjoyed watching his bones vs cormier analysis end up being totally wrong

If anything you can take it as an opinion or an information piece. Didn't you see the title of that and think, man there's some sherdoggers who seem to hate watching fights?

Don't know if the account is still around, but there was a white belt named TheThinkingGuy (after slacks "TheStrikingGuy") who was breaking down fighter's psychology. Most didn't pick up on the joke, but i was fucking dying

lol that's actually hilarious hahaha

Recliner and beers, laptop for checking sherdog and occasional shitpost

Well then why bother even clicking on a thread if you already know how to enjoy a fight? Clearly someone has too much time on their hands.

Back