How to deal with insecure, working class service people?

If this is a well manicured gimmick then Bravo

If you are being completely honest then you have affluenza

Yea my life is a disaster and not the dude who memorizes the posting history of other people on a kungfu fu chat website

Talk about reaching, implying any of those threads remotely resembles my life sucking or whatever

Tension Headaches

Tick tick tick

As I said in another post, I don't think everyone in those establishments are like that, just a select few. Overweight guys who talk loud who seem to grew up in rural areas. Even the strippers tell me those ushers/bouncers in the clubs I describe are hard to deal with.

Most strip club bouncers dont bother people unless they are dealing with sphincters

Gentlemen's club ... don't you want insecure strippers, as they are more likely to suck a cock for $ in the vip section?

The one that bugs me is men's clothing stores, where a salesperson wearing the entry level store brand suit tries to up sell from a BOSS Black label to a Zegna. Triggers me.
These days 99% of people working in men's clothing stores are incompetent. It's nearly impossible to find a good tailor shoe repairman anymore. sigh.

Some people just give off the vibe. No service people like me, ever, but i I'm physically imposing enough where they're just unfriendly, none of that bully shit.

Funny

Attachments

• 477ABF61-1A23-4AEF-9C65-4FC9ADA1A565.jpeg
    477ABF61-1A23-4AEF-9C65-4FC9ADA1A565.jpeg
    282.9 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
You sound like a pussy. Did my answer help?

These days 99% of people working in men's clothing stores are incompetent. It's nearly impossible to find a good tailor shoe repairman anymore. sigh.

If you want to find a good tailor, go to one of your local high end menwear stores and ask where they send the overflow at busy times.

I’m shocked that there’s not one post suggesting the TS has a dance party on the end of a rope? Sherdog has gotten civilized. Good for you guys!

I get bullied by servers

thumbnail

All I gotta say is respect is normally a two way street.

Learn to assert yourself.
I’m very polite and small in stature but some people just aren’t having it with me. The politeness actually hurts me when people are rude to me

I don't know if you consider tradies (builders, plumbers, electrician) as "service" workers but my experience is opposite from yours. I work in plumbing & drainlaying and i find male white collar customers to be extremely insecure and they tend to overcompensate for their lack of practical or "real man" skills. Theyll try way too hard to talk like "one of the blokes" and tend to make excuses about why they couldnt do the job themselves.

Yea my life is a disaster and not the dude who memorizes the posting history of other people on a kungfu fu chat website

Talk about reaching, implying any of those threads remotely resembles my life sucking or whatever
To be fair, a lot of your threads are total trainwrecks, so it isn't exactly difficult to remember you.

Even though most of your story is bs they don't respect you because you seem helpless.

Back