How to cook Ramen the wrong way

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What the heck man, who puts the ramen noodles back in the microwave? This is not how you cook ramen.

I cook them using a Keureg machine (when making instant ramen, obviously not if making legit stuff).

Who tf watches an almost 5 minute video on how to make the easiest thing on earth?

It doesn't matter how you cook the noodles, the key is freebasing the flavor packet.

anyone who eats cheezits as snacks and puts cheeze in their noodles HAS NO SAY ON THIS DELICOUS ASIAN DISH.

anyone who eats cheezits as snacks and puts cheeze in their noodles HAS NO SAY ON THIS DELICOUS ASIAN DISH.

How did you find this thread to revive it? Why are you searching MMA forums for Ramen noodles?

I remember When I was living in the College dorms, I used to cook my ramen with a water heating coil. <45>

One of the thing that always confused me is what is suppose to be ramen (拉麺/ラーメン) because I learned early on it's not instant noodle, but a soup noodle that is typically served in a big bowl with various different types of toppings similar to a hot pot.

article-5ff76e12dff12.jpg

Typical ramen restaurant in Japan look like this
l.jpg

But some people seem to use the word ramen interchangeably with instant noodle.

One of the thing that always confused me is what is suppose to be ramen (拉麺/ラーメン) because I learned early on it's not instant noodle, but a soup noodle that is typically served in a big bowl with various different types of toppings similar to a hot pot.

article-5ff76e12dff12.jpg

Typical ramen restaurant in Japan look like this
l.jpg

But some people seem to use the word ramen interchangeably with instant noodle.
Diff types of ramen

Back