how to become fearless?

Fear can keep you smart, you need a healthy ammount of fear to keep you from making stupid mistakes. You need a certain ammount of anger to push you to do the aggressive things fear would keep you from.

RickJamesPoster.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha you are the king! hahah post of the motha fuckin thread!

i came to this thread to talk about how stupid it is... but now i see it had its purpose...this post!

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha you are the king! hahah post of the motha fuckin thread!

i came to this thread to talk about how stupid it is... but now i see it had its purpose...this post!

thank you thank you. but i couldnt have acheived all this without rick james.

im always nervous , scared or anxious before a fight if i wasnt id be really scared then. one difference with me is that i hold my pride a hell of alot higher thananything else so if i get hit hard or even knocked down i make it a point to get up and shake it of. fears something you deal with everyday but id prefer that than being a quitter.

Meditate...

Not sure if attaining a lack of fear is possible, but if it is then monks who can light themselves on fire without blinking are probably the ones who can attain such a thing

You will never truly be able to rid yourself of fear. What you must concentrate on is learning to control it and making it work for you. Fear can quicken the mind and lend speed to your reactions,

Get used to taking a punch to the face

That'll sort you out

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

"You've heard of animals chewing off a leg to escape a trap? There's an animal kind of trick. A human would remain in the trap, endure the pain, feigning death that he might kill the trapper and remove a threat to his kind."

there's also the basic fear in training. The initial fear of "I'm not a warrior, I'm just a civilian, and I don't kick people's asses - how am I going to fight?"

I think the first time you get your ass really kicked in training - you'll get over that fear LOL. Once you get your ass kicked badly once, everything else is nothing.

mike tyson:

"Fear is your best friend or your worst enemy. It's like fire. If you can control it, it can cook for you; it can heat your house. If you can't control it, it will burn everything around you and destroy you. If you can control your fear, it makes you more alert, like a deer coming across the lawn.”

"You've heard of animals chewing off a leg to escape a trap? There's an animal kind of trick. A human would remain in the trap, endure the pain, feigning death that he might kill the trapper and remove a threat to his kind."

Who is that quote from?

I like it

I like Rickson's take on this. He said that he is always afraid and anyone that isn't is either lying or too stupid to realize it (paraphrasing). The trick is to control the fear and make it energize you

Back