How to Alpha Male: Diaz bros Edition

You dumb cocksuckers are the ones parroting a disproven scientific theory when you are too fucking stupid to even realize it

Lol dude chill. I have a BA in psych. I know what you're talking about, I was just messing with you.

Last edited:
This fucking guy is so punch drunk he needs to just shut his mouth and collect the paychecks. I can see him being broke in another 5 years and beating up someone at a McDonalds drive thru because they make fun of his lisp while he is taking their order.

Nobody clowns them for the same reason you wouldn't walk through south Chicago at midnight whistling Dixie. Has nothing to do with "respect", and everything to do with not wanting to get attacked by lunatics. And you can't be brain dead and be "Alpha".

their eyes lit up, that's hilarious

reminds me of that scene in 3 ninjas where the kids kicked that doll and the eyes lit up each type they hit a specific spot

Thank god summer is almost over. Soon kids like TS will be back in school, and in bed early on school nights.

Nate Divaz ducked Khabib multiple times, Eddie and Tony as well.

Nick's ducking is even more legendary. Jay Hieron, Mayhem, Braulio Estima, press conferences... He has managed to duck even in multiple combat sports.

A couple of fake gangster vegan duckers... Just lol @ "alpha"

<{outtahere}>
Nick would tune Jay Hieron and Mayhem up at the same time. And with Braulio estima there was some shenanigans going on there and I can’t put that all on Nick. And we all know Nate was waiting for 1 fight. All his eggs were in the basket marked Conor. So to say he ducked those guys is being disingenuous. Nate was ducking shitty paydays.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back