How to achieve massive gains w/o PEDs?

johnmangala

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I mean I notice anytime anyone gains mass they immediately get accused of using steroids/PEDs

For example lets take our favorite case from MMA- overeem to Ubereem. The guy goes from slim to superman over the course of 3-5yrs. He attributes it to massive intake of calories (horsemeat), but everyone accuses him of PEDs.

The Rock is another example who over recent years has gotten swole also attributes it to diet and intense workouts.

I don't know. I know a lot of people who eat a shit ton and workout like crazy but they either just get toned or ripped. I haven't seen any manbeast transformations.

I mean obviously eat well and exercise anyone can say that, but what exactly are these guys doing that enables these massive gains if supposing it's actually being done naturally.

Are there any examples of completely clean bodybuilders or fitness types that are built as well as Overeem in his prime? How did they achieve such massive gains naturally?

Im sure there are some natural beast out there but most do use AAS. The rock is iffy. He's too big to be natural. He's samoan and cut, cmon. But glutamine and alot of amino acids aid in mass gain.

I mean I notice anytime anyone gains mass they immediately get accused of using steroids/PEDs

For example lets take our favorite case from MMA- overeem to Ubereem. The guy goes from slim to superman over the course of 3-5yrs. He attributes it to massive intake of calories (horsemeat), but everyone accuses him of PEDs.

The Rock is another example who over recent years has gotten swole also attributes it to diet and intense workouts.

I don't know. I know a lot of people who eat a shit ton and workout like crazy but they either just get toned or ripped. I haven't seen any manbeast transformations.

Are there any examples of completely clean bodybuilders or fitness types that are built as well as Overeem in his prime? How did they achieve such massive gains naturally?

I mean obviously eat well and exercise anyone can say that, but what exactly are these guys doing that enables these massive gains if it's actually being done naturally.

you can't, there's a certain plateau you reach going natural. the fact that some of these guys have almost body builder physique while training for an mma fight is what makes it very suspect.

Time and dedication. There's a limit to how much the human body can grow naturally.

In a cardio intensive sport like MMA, seeing some fighter gain 7+ lb of lean muscle in 4-6 months is just not natural. I don't think it's even possible for a fully dedicated natty bodybuilder to do that, especially if he's already plateaued. In retrospect, it's painfully obvious that Overeem was juiced to the gills. In a span of like 4-5 years he went from like 230ish to 270ish right before fighting Brock. All while full time training? Just not possible.

If you already have good genes, it is possible to get fairly ripped and muscular given heavy weight lifting and eating the right foods. It is one thing to get ripped and more muscular if you need to lose some fat etc... It is another thing add a large amount of muscle. Massive muscle gains using creatine is not going to happen. Ive noticed alot of older guys looked swollen these days. If the guy is already in good shape, add TRT and it would be hard to lay off the weights after they see how their body changes with a T level of over 1300.

Creatine surprisingly did allow me to lift more the first couple of times I took it, which in return made me look bigger. That shit gave me kidney pain. Never took it again.

bench teh 275 and creatine bro

I get the lifting heavy weights would help but I know a lot of regular people who can lift a shit ton but aren't built like Hercules, ykwim?

Touchy subject I guess but how is creatine any different from TRT? Steroids I understand since its synthetic, but TRT is just replacing your low t levels w natural t. Which feels the same as taking creatine supplements since you are just supplement a naturally occurring chem like taking vitamins or protein.

I get the lifting heavy weights would help but I know a lot of people who are built normally but can lift a shit ton but aren't built like Hercules, ykwim?

Touchy subject I guess but how is creatine any different from TRT? Steroids I understand since its synthetic, but TRT is just replacing your low t levels w natural t. Which feels the same as taking creatine supplements.

Creatine naturally occurs in meat, and taking an unnatural amount will provide little to no gains. It is not comparable to modifying testosterone levels.

I gained 60lbs in 3 years, although I know quite a bit of it was fat and I also did have a few short, unsuccessful cuts here and there. (I simply liked eating and gaining size too much) But I did all of it without roids or hormones. All I used was a pre-workout, whey, and a bit of creatine. I've been training in MMA for years, but I wasn't training several days a week like professionals do.

That said, the simple way to keep gaining size when doing cardio workouts, like MMA, is to simply eat more calories to make up for the calories lost during the workout, but that doesn't account for the extra stress on the muscles and body. That part would be a steroid's job.

I mean obviously eat well and exercise anyone can say that, but what exactly are these guys doing that enables these massive gains if supposing it's actually being done naturally.

Dude, the rock has always been big. Always. When he was wrestling, he was huge. bigger than he is now. he's leaner now, but he was larger back when he was wrestling. he's always been big. So, you can cross his name off your little list there. Ok....

I get the lifting heavy weights would help but I know a lot of regular people who can lift a shit ton but aren't built like Hercules, ykwim?

Touchy subject I guess but how is creatine any different from TRT? Steroids I understand since its synthetic, but TRT is just replacing your low t levels w natural t. Which feels the same as taking creatine supplements since you are just supplement a naturally occurring chem like taking vitamins or protein.

thats cause heavy weights build great strength but aren't all that great for mass. Mass is best built with high reps and constant tension. high reps like 15-20.

Spoken Like a total newb. Creatine doesn't do jack shit. haha, It helps your body retain a little more water in the muscle. that's it. Please do not compare a supplement to testosterone. That was idiotic...

Dude, the rock has always been big. Always. When he was wrestling, he was huge. bigger than he is now. he's leaner now, but he was larger back when he was wrestling. he's always been big. So, you can cross his name off your little list there. Ok....

Right that's because WWE wrestlers would never do anything like steroids.

Right that's because WWE wrestlers would never do anything like steroids.

Of course the rock juices. Never said he didn't. but he never went from 210-280 in 3 years. he's been big since college.

Back