How Ticketmaster Plans to Check for Vaccine Status before Concerts

Anti vaxxers are no more a protected class than people who test positive. Stay the fuck home, sorry, Come back when you have the antibodies. I don't feel bad for them at all, get the fucking injections. What is the problem here?

This is what you guys always resort to when you run out of steam... "stay home if you're scared". Pretty much every conversation about covid ends this way. Sad.

FYI it is looking like I won't be the one staying home ;)
If every conversation ends this way maybe theres more logic to it then you think

Everyone laughs at how stupid the religious nuts sound when the talk about the, "Mark of the Beast".

Now I'm living in 1984 with biblical references becoming a reality.

FFS.

If every conversation ends this way maybe theres more logic to it then you think

Only in the war room does it happen. In the real world of business and commerce, where up is up and down is down, pretty much everyone just gets it. The world established back in like March that was how it was going to go down. That everyone would be, at a minimum, hugely inconvenienced to keep vulnerable people safe. You guys can keep crying but in the end you will do this just like you were forced to distance and wear a mask.

as long as I can travel again(international), I'll do what it takes

grateful dead is dead so whatever..doubt I'll go to another concert again. fuck phish or tool. good but no competition.

I worked from home before pandemic so dont think I'll be taking anything not tested for four years like normal vaccine protocols.

You guys laugh, but how many people do you think they employ?

I guess I'm confused on how Ticketmaster will be able to implement this. Are they doing this at the request of the venues? Do they now set the guidelines for all concert venues in the country? If not, how can they withhold your ticket for the concert once you pay for it? I see them as a middleman of sorts, taking their cut through fees and whatnot. I guess they can hide this in their terms and agreement, but seems a little flimsy.

I guess I'm confused on how Ticketmaster will be able to implement this. Are they doing this at the request of the venues? Do they now set the guidelines for all concert venues in the country? If not, how can they withhold your ticket for the concert once you pay for it? I see them as a middleman of sorts, taking their cut through fees and whatnot. I guess they can hide this in their terms and agreement, but seems a little flimsy.

I think ticketmaster actually rents the entire venue. They then release/sell tickets to everyone including shady sites that re-sell them for profit.

If masks are effective enough to protect antifa and blm and Bidenbros from Covid during peaceful protests, why aren't they enough for concerts or sports?

I struggle to see why anyone would have a problem with this.

You don't have a fundamental right to see Shinedown. Yet the world is better and more prosperous if artists like Shinedown can have concerts and their adoring fans can attend their concerns. Yet if irresponsible and inconsiderate assholes go to these now-returning concerts with COVID infections, they will turn them into hotspots and the concerts will stop happening. So if we want to have concerts and rock out with our penises out to Shinedown, a coherent system for validating the health of all attendees would be very helpful.

cringe.gif

First world problems. If you want to go to a concert that bad, do what you gotta do.

Maybe at risk people should stay home

Why should they stay home when if everyone took the vaccine they wouldn't be at risk and the only people that place them at risk are the ones who won't take the vaccine?

I think ticketmaster actually rents the entire venue. They then release/sell tickets to everyone including shady sites that re-sell them for profit.

If that's the case then I guess that would allow them to implement this to an extent. I could see venues in some states just not working with ticketmaster if this goes into effect.

Back