How the hell logan is only 190 lbs

That was 3 inches at most? More like Haye vs valuev
435f60f0c76e23e68edf293d7814ed73--always-remember-remember-this.jpg

The size difference is ridiculous and people are hating on Floyd for not winning by TKO/KO?

The big dude studied enough combat sports and wrestling to clinch and use his weight, he lost, and so now Floyd is a loser for not knocking him out? I don't get MMA fans. Being an undefeated, old-man doesn't offset physics, mass, weight, strength, there are limits.

The size difference is ridiculous and people are hating on Floyd for not winning by TKO/KO?

The big dude studied enough combat sports and wrestling to clinch and use his weight, he lost, and so now Floyd is a loser for not knocking him out? I don't get MMA fans. Being an undefeated, old-man doesn't offset physics, mass, weight, strength, there are limits.

But millions of people were saying just that, that his size would actually be a liability. And of course he's slower and a lot less skilled. But yeah, size does matter. I don't think Floyd ever had him hurt.

Logan was scouted by div 1 Ohio state wrestling, the guy knows how to cut weight. He’s likely 200+ in the ring.

Floyd still gonna whoop that ass
I thought it was he was a walk on at Ohio University (bobcats, not buckeyes)

Apparently he cut like 150 pounds and is going to rehydrate 60 pounds of it come fight time. Thats what I was told on here at least.
no, he was only going to rehydrate 30lbs (that part is apparently easy), then gain 30 more lbs of muscle and fat. because that's how that works, apparently.

But millions of people were saying just that, that his size would actually be a liability. And of course he's slower and a lot less skilled. But yeah, size does matter. I don't think Floyd ever had him hurt.

Neither really hurt each other, but Floyd would have stopped him if he had 12 rounds IMO.

Neither really hurt each other, but Floyd would have stopped him if he had 12 rounds IMO.

Probably. I knew Paul would have a hard time hitting him - his best bet was to make it dirty, and he tried. Did fairly well considering his total lack of boxing experience.

Back