How the hell is Conor ever getting back to 145?

He's going to run his ass off in a plastic bag to 145 to fight guys he claims are midgets if Nate beats him again...

Because he's going to need that midget excuse himself if he doesn't win.

He's going to run his ass off in a plastic bag to 145 to fight guys he claims are midgets if Nate beats him again...

Because he's going to have trouble being a manlet fighting Nate.

*Insanely triggered Conor Hater trying so hard*

Conor makes 145 again and I quote all the posts saying he can't (ive been saving them), while laughing

Pic might fool people a bit. Conor is significantly smaller for this fight.

*Insanely triggered Conor Hater trying so hard*

Conor makes 145 again and I quote all the posts saying he can't (ive been saving them), while laughing

So what you're saying is, you have nothing and you're just going to hold your ground and gargle some Connie scrotum in here in defiance?

Hey, have at it.

Making sense isn't an aspect of your perspective. So be it.

You're coming off like most women I know in an argument though -- they're not trying to make sense, they're just trying to win.

The same way he made it last time. Diet down, less weight training, dehydrate on fight week, feel like shit, make 145.

I literally worry for his health every time he makes the cut.

Coming down from this weight though will be even more intense, I hope he relinquishes the belt and moves to 155, plenty of interesting fights for him there.

So what you're saying is, you have nothing and you're just going to hold your ground and gargle some Connie scrotum in here in defiance?

Hey, have at it.

You're coming off like most women I know in an argument though -- they're not trying to make sense, they're just trying to win.

So triggered.

Conor McCricket.

Meth will help.

0e8c40f6499f8d5538df3c40c20edfad.jpg

So triggered.

You two should Dutch rudder each other.

You guys are so salty with maximum rustle you're going to need to copy each other more, make no sense and team up together.

How cute, lol.

You two should Dutch rudder each other.

You guys are so salty with maximum rustle you're going to need to copy each other more, make no sense and team up together.

How cute, lol.

Imagine coming to this forum for the first time, it must be pretty daunting lol.

Triggered, salty, rustled... You need time to acclimatise to all the stuff, then you need a fire retardent suit for you first few white belt posts. I bet there is hundred of lurkers who will never post because of this.

Hey, have at it.

CONOR HAS NEVER MISSED WEIGHT.

UFC 194 CONOR MADE WEIGHT when the IV bans were in place

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/7/8...ions-cheating-weight-cut-rehydration-mma-news

And gave one of the best performances of his career. So, please tell me where you get your facts that Conor wont make 145 again?

Derp being derp.

Imagine coming to this forum for the first time, it must be pretty daunting lol.

Triggered, salty, rustled... You need time to acclimatise to all the stuff, then you need a fire retardent suit for you first few white belt posts. I bet there is hundred of lurkers who will never post because of this.

At the end of the day its all fun and games. I love this sport. Don't take the forum too seriously and enjoy, man.

he still looks bloated to me, you can't gain muscle that quickly.

At the end of the day its all fun and games. I love this sport. Don't take the forum too seriously and enjoy, man.
Yeah I been here since 2010 enough to know not to take this place seriously.

Back