How the hell do you play Fight Night Champion?

ZroC

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Seriously, I quit playing this game online because every second guy would just storm toward me and seemingly have infinite stamina and un-blockable punches.

I just had my first fight in ages. I picked Tim Bradley, and that pussy picked Andre Bishop. All he does is walk toward me lobbing constant power punches from start to finish without once stopping to rest.

Next fight I have. I pick Leonard, he picks Robinson. He storms me without a moments rest. Everything I throw is deflected and my block doesn't seem to work whatsover. He slings these lightning fast punches, I mean blink of the eye quick. This same thing happened in FN4 and I could never figure out how everyone else never runs out of stamina and throws these really quick punches. My guy always needs to rest after I do a few combos.

I'm aware the game is badly hacked, but I was wondering if all these people are just hackers, turbo pad users, or if there's an actual way to have infinite stamina and ridiculous speed.

Also, flash knockouts suck balls.

Honestly my favorite game.. and yes It can be a bit iffy online SOMETIMES!

I reccomend becoing proficient on the hardest difficulty on exhibition first.

Secondly, dont match them punch for punch, use slight head movement and jabs.

Likely if you hit them with several jab, doubling and tripling while moving side to side, they will miss their hooks and their staminda will drop momentarily, then a single punch or two to the body, rinse and repeat..

Do not be afraid to just block three or four punches, release the block, throw a single one two combo to the body and shell up again... I guarantee you will have the staminda advantage after 4 or 5 rounds.. then It should be easy after that.. Are you on PS3?

Fight night Champion online is stupid. They completely wrecked the online experience.

Fight night 4 was awesome online. There were ways to overcome cheap tactics. Any cheap tactics.

ya it sucks now, fight night 2004 was the best i was pretty much number 1 in the world, and round 3 was awesome too... was undefeated.. then they took away parrying and made other adjustments and made the game worse ... i dont even play anymore

It's easy as piss. Constantly move your head and just counter the shit out of them with uppercuts. Jab in the center of the ring, back off then counter whilst moving your head when he comes forward.

Do this with Isaac Frost and its very hard to lose. The only time I lose with him is when someone is REALLY good with Tyson.

It's easy as piss. Constantly move your head and just counter the shit out of them with uppercuts. Jab in the center of the ring, back off then counter whilst moving your head when he comes forward.

Do this with Isaac Frost and its very hard to lose. The only time I lose with him is when someone is REALLY good with Tyson.

Oh, you're one of those people.

Might as well erase everything else and just write that.

I don't pick Frost or Bishop. Since they added them there have been so many cheap asses picking him constantly.

One thing I hate is those morons who pretend they're going to pick a decent middle of the road character, then when you pick yours flick up real quick and pick Frost, Tyson, SRR or some shit.

Terrible online but fighting the AI on the most diffulcult setting makes up for it.

I thought Champion was garbage.. 2004 and round 4 were both pretty good IMO.

stop picking welters against MWs dummy. some dude actually thought he could beat me using Pacquiao against Kelly Pavlik. hilarious two rounds.
Oh, you're one of those people.
yeah online is ruined by guys constantly picking Frost or Tyson and jab-spamming to the body. which is why i prefer to play offline and create fantasy match ups.

stop picking welters against MWs dummy. some dude actually thought he could beat me using Pacquiao against Kelly Pavlik. hilarious two rounds.

yeah online is ruined by guys constantly picking Frost or Tyson and jab-spamming to the body. which is why i prefer to play offline and create fantasy match ups.

They pretend to pick someone else then switch to a powerful character very quickly.Also, it makes no sense for Bradley, Hatton and the likes to be listed as middleweights. The creators of FNC were so fucking lazy. I noticed they only started adding many relevant boxers a few years after release.

You do realize this game has been out for almost 2 years?
Anyway just block/evade punches for the first couple rounds and make them lose stamina. Focus on taking them out in the later rounds.

You do realize this game has been out for almost 2 years?
Anyway just block/evade punches for the first couple rounds and make them lose stamina. Focus on taking them out in the later rounds.

I like playing it, it's just very frustrating trying to fight robots all the time. They don't lose stamina no matter what I do. If I survive till the 10th they're still able to punch endlessly through the round.

Just played Leonard vs Hopkins. I'm Leonard, I work the body the first six rounds. He gets a KO out of nowhere. Round seven he explodes using nothing but right and left hooks for the whole round then does it again in round eight. I don't know if it's a hack or not but if constant body punches don't deplete their stamina in the slightest by round eight then what's the point in body punches?

Just played Leonard vs Hopkins. I'm Leonard, I work the body the first six rounds. He gets a KO out of nowhere. Round seven he explodes using nothing but right and left hooks for the whole round then does it again in round eight. I don't know if it's a hack or not but if constant body punches don't deplete their stamina in the slightest by round eight then what's the point in body punches?

This has been the bane of my experience with boxing games. The majority of people just head-hunt, and I'm diligently going to the body, but it barely affects their stamina.

fight night round 4 was awesome, loved the controls.

but fight night champion sucked a big bag of balls, the punches are delayed and the stamina drains fast as hell.

If there's one thing worse than people moaning about being rubbish at the game, it's people moaning about people being the best fighters on the game. Same thing happens on Fifa, they lose to Barcelona and they throw their toys out of the pram.

If you want to stop getting your arse kicked, pick the best fighters, just like the other guy does. It's not a hard concept to understand ffs.

If there's one thing worse than people moaning about being rubbish at the game, it's people moaning about people being the best fighters on the game. Same thing happens on Fifa, they lose to Barcelona and they throw their toys out of the pram.

If you want to stop getting your arse kicked, pick the best fighters, just like the other guy does. It's not a hard concept to understand ffs.

FIFA is hacked to shit. Did you know the top guys on the leader board are from Fight Night are from made up countries?

Win by picking the best guys? That doesn't explain why Wladimir Klitchko is punching faster than Manny without running out of stamina.

FIFA is hacked to shit. Did you know the top guys on the leader board are from Fight Night are from made up countries?

Win by picking the best guys? That doesn't explain why Wladimir Klitchko is punching faster than Manny without running out of stamina.

Yeah obviously, there is multiple hacks in the game, but that doesn't mean every player is hacking. I win a lot more than I lose, so I'm obviously playing people who aren't cheating.

If your shit at the game then that's your problem pal. Wlad can be easily knocked out, slip under with uppercuts and you'll have him out of there no problem. You think you are playing a hack, but half the time, I bet they are just better players than you.

And to whoever said going to the body does nothing, your wrong. Body is the best strategy in this game, but you need to counter to the body, not just body spam. Harder counter shots to the body rapidly decrease stamina.

You know you're facing a hack when he lets you punch him for free the entire round w/o taking any damage and rocks you in the last 10 seconds.

Back