How The Fuck Can't RDA Make 155 Anymore?

If they make a 165 division then they gotta bump ww up 5 lbs and make it 175

I think mentally he’s already decided that his time at the top is over. You can see it in his demeanor.

I get that vibe too. He is s ready to move into the next chapter in life and open a fast food burger chain.

<mma3>

RDA can beat anyone at LW not named khabib. He should move down and wait for Khabib to retire.

He’s old. I’m old. Hormonal balance is real.

I’m no fighter, but I’ve been working out consistently for 12+ years. I used to be cut up at 185lbs with effort but weight would hover at 190-195 to feel good (hormonal balance/homeostasis).

Over the years and adding muscle mass I can now get cut up at 195 which I last did October 2018 for my wedding but since my weight hovers between 205-210 to feel good and perform/make gains in the gym.
When I cut down to “look good” weight I look strong and athletic as hell but in reality at that stage I’m weak as fuck and miserable.

I could only imagine how an aging fighter feels. My confidence would be very low cutting down to some low weight then trying to get in the cage with a younger killer.

Are his bones made out of adamantium or something?

Am I crazy or does he look like an average sized featherweight nowadays? Does that plate in his jaw add 20 pounds or something?

i just can't wrap my head around him being a WW. He's been majorly outsized the majority of his stay at WW.

Too many weight cuts, that shit aint healthy

I think mentally he’s already decided that his time at the top is over. You can see it in his demeanor.

Tbf the dudes been fighting for as long I can remember. Hes had a fantastic career, longevity wise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back