How the F*** is Connor ranked #2 p4p ?

Never defended them.

Look at the list and he could really be no worse than four. No real argument can be made he is worse than four. Max is 4. He beat Max. GSP is five and he only had one fight in four years.

Conor beat Max, Chad, and Jose. Three guys that are in the top 5 of the FW division STILL.

Conor has beaten Dustin, Eddie, and Nate. Three guys that are in the top 10 of the HIGHER LW division. Beating Khabib will make 3/5 in that division too.

Stop crying like a little girl and deal with reality.

But but but he lost to Nate lol..

That’s the likely reply..

Look at the list and he could really be no worse than four. No real argument can be made he is worse than four. Max is 4. He beat Max. GSP is five and he only had one fight in four years.

Lol I'm not going to argue UFC Marketing Rankings bro, but Max was a kid training out of his garage when they fought. GSP shouldn't be on there due to inactivity. Conor shouldn't be on there due to inactivity.

Lol I'm not going to argue UFC Marketing Rankings bro, but Max was a kid training out of his garage when they fought. GSP shouldn't be on there. Conor shouldn't be on there due to inactivity.

You can’t say he should not be on there based on what he has accomplished. And to say GSP does not belong on that list is basically you trolling your ass off. He’s ranked five. If he was more active he would be number one. GSP was basically the number 1 pound for pound guy in the world for years. He won the middleweight championship in 2017 and you want him off the list? Get the fuck out of here.

Yea Jones destroys DC 100/100 clean or dirty

I agree man. I trained at Bomb Squad before Jones did, had a 607 and a 585 telephone #.

The D1 Shitposter thing is just a tradition for me to now. At this point it's more of an acknowledgement that I read your post than me actually calling you a shitposter.

Hope Jones is right and we see him back soon. USADA is corrupt as fuck.

• Piss test fight night
  • Blood test one week out
Every sport is dirty as fuck. Catch the idiots overdoing it with fight night tests and let them fight.

You can’t say he should not be on there based on what he has accomplished. And to say GSP does not belong on that list is basically you trolling your ass off. He’s ranked five. If he was more active he would be number one. GSP was basically the number 1 pound for pound guy in the world for years. He won the middleweight championship in 2017 and you want him off the list? Get the fuck out of here.

I solely base it on inactivity. Conor has a solid resume and GSP probably has the best resume in MMA history.

http://www.ufc.com/rankings/Pound-for-Pound

The guy became fw champ (where he won't ever fight again) 3 years ago and then was gifted a LW TS against the LW Matt Serra without ever defending his FW belt. Hasn't fought in 2 years.

How is this possible ? Is it because Connor fought HW Nate Diaz ?

If Khabib beats him, will it make Khabib #2 p4p eventhough the russian won the belt against #11 lw and will only have one title defense ?

Is this the most blatant ranking manipulation yet ? Or have there been worse cases ?

tumblr_otprusMgZE1tgujg7o1_1280.jpg
Pound For Pound rankings are even more meaningless than regular UFC rankings.

But if Connor's LW title was cheapened because it was won off of Alvarez, what does that make winning a title off of Ragin Al?

I agree with the fact that Connor is a good fighter, but Diaz isn't even top 10 lw, and in the division where Connor now fights he has only 1 win in the UFC
That one win was against the champ, though.

Why was this wastelanded ? More solid thread than 90 % of shit in the heavis

Conor beat Max, Chad, and Jose. Three guys that are in the top 5 of the FW division STILL.

Conor has beaten Dustin, Eddie, and Nate. Three guys that are in the top 10 of the HIGHER LW division. Beating Khabib will make three in the top 5 in that division too.

Stop crying like a little girl and deal with reality.

Nate is ranked at lw?

Back