How the F*** is Connor ranked #2 p4p ?

Roljo

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
http://www.ufc.com/rankings/Pound-for-Pound

The guy became fw champ (where he won't ever fight again) 3 years ago and then was gifted a LW TS against the LW Matt Serra without ever defending his FW belt. Hasn't fought in 2 years.

How is this possible ? Is it because Connor fought HW Nate Diaz ?

If Khabib beats him, will it make Khabib #2 p4p eventhough the russian won the belt against #11 lw and will only have one title defense ?

Is this the most blatant ranking manipulation yet ? Or have there been worse cases ?

tumblr_otprusMgZE1tgujg7o1_1280.jpg

Because even the UFC thinks it's a bit ridiculous to rank him #1

No no, you are getting it wrong. According to some, Konour is actually the most underrated fighter in mma.

<{outtahere}>

You lost me until your spoiler area.

Good mang!

Ps.
P4P is Bs,Honda was top 5 few years ago.

I feel like his loss to Diaz should take him lower but when you look at his wins, the opponents and how it happened he's got a pretty strong resume. I guess when you got cejudo at #7 it makes it seem like less of a big deal to me

It all makes sense, right guys?? Just ask Dana, nothing corrupt here y’all.
D49B7084-642B-453B-8626-B2C63C3A44E0.gif

Probably because he is a really good fucking fighter, something sherbros are having a hard time figuring out.

For the record P4P ranking are stupid anyways, but Conor has one loss in how many UFC fights? And he has dominated every fighter he has faced not named Diaz.

Now that DJ lost I expect him to be #1 by October 6th

#1 p4p vs 26-0 champ

They should market that

When you look at the list GSP is currently ranked 5. I think it’s mostly because he has only had one fight in four years. If he was still active like he was in the past GSP would likely be number one. With DC likely sitting at number two and Conor McGregor would be three or four. He would be no worse than 4 which Max currently has.

http://www.ufc.com/rankings/Pound-for-Pound

The guy became fw champ (where he won't ever fight again) 3 years ago and then was gifted a LW TS against the LW Matt Serra without ever defending his FW belt. Hasn't fought in 2 years.

How is this possible ? Is it because Connor fought HW Nate Diaz ?

If Khabib beats him, will it make Khabib #2 p4p eventhough the russian won the belt against #11 lw and will only have one title defense ?

Is this the most blatant ranking manipulation yet ? Or have there been worse cases ?

tumblr_otprusMgZE1tgujg7o1_1280.jpg

Conor beat Max, Chad, and Jose. Three guys that are in the top 5 of the FW division STILL.

Conor has beaten Dustin, Eddie, and Nate. Three guys that are in the top 10 of the HIGHER LW division. Beating Khabib will make three in the top 5 in that division too.

Stop crying like a little girl and deal with reality.

Probably because he is a really good fucking fighter, something sherbros are having a hard time figuring out.

For the record P4P ranking are stupid anyways, but Conor has one loss in how many UFC fights? And he has dominated every fighter he has faced not named Diaz.
I agree with the fact that Connor is a good fighter, but Diaz isn't even top 10 lw, and in the division where Connor now fights he has only 1 win in the UFC

Back