How the F is a crowd going to boo Cro Cop

Nothings worse when people make a post with the sole purpose of bragging that they have fought before
Nothings worse than casuals who have no martial arts experience talking out of their ass about shit they don't have any real experience with.

Just finished watching the fights and the crowd was booing fucking everyone. Absolute cancer.
I'll get out of my feelings as soon as you get on this dick.
I go to alot of fights at Mohegan. Part of the problem was the prelims were pretty much all good fights with finishes and the main card sucked. I think Mohegan comps alot of people in the crowd so there are alot of drunk morons. Mohegan and Foxwoods have had alot of good MMA cards over the years. Definitely more educated fans in that crowd than some of the podunk towns UFC has fight nights at lately.

Nothings worse than casuals who have no martial arts experience talking out of their ass about shit they don't have any real experience with.
You don't give a fuck about that. You just wanted everyone to know how bad ass you are for "fighting" before

I am making a point about American audiences you fucking dumbass. I see it repeated over and over again and this card was exceptionally bad. I have now noticed after watching this whole card that they were booing everyone. You came at me first with that feelings comment so expect it back if you talk shit dummy.
Yeah but you still said "get on your dick", that's just wierd and funny tbh. Also, telling you to get out of your feelings isn't really an insult in the context of what we were discussing. MMA fans seem to be more sensitive than other fans about booing. It's all good, if you don't like what I'm saying the you can just rub baby oil on me, while making a mean face. Stay gay bro.

Last edited:
cro cop vs nelson was horrible to watch in the ufc

you could see the fear in the eyes of cro cop
got knows what happened to him that day
His fights against Kongo and Overeem probably.
This image reminds me of that time period.
grapesplosion.gif

Yeah but you still said "get on your dick", that's just wierd and funny tbh. Also, telling you to get out of your feelings isn't really an insult in the context of what we were discussing. MMA fans seem to be more sensitive than other fans about booing. It's all good, if you don't like what I'm saying the you can just rub baby oil on me, while making a mean face. Stay gay bro.
Homosexuality seems to make you a little uncomfortable. It's 2019 my friend, it's ok :)

You don't give a fuck about that. You just wanted everyone to know how bad ass you are for "fighting" before
Yo moms a ho and you're a crybaby.
Keep reading my mind and crying some more.

iu

Homosexuality seems to make you a little uncomfortable. It's 2019 my friend, it's ok :)
Naw unintentional gay comebacks do me make me laugh though. If you really are one of teh guys, that don't bother me.

Naw unintentional gay comebacks do me make me laugh though. If you really are one of teh guys, that don't bother me.
There was nothing unintentional about it brother! This dick is ripe and ready for that cute piehole of yours!

I'm mad cuz crocop is still scared to throw kicks since the Gonzaga incident

Lol it's not a crime to boo cro cop. Boo that man. He came to the UFC with mad hype and got worked. People make threads about how hell beat this or that champion, but he came over and looked like a bum.
UFC noob.

Just watched the card. Was out with buddies all weekend so missed all the fights.

American crowds are so full of drunk loser casuals that have no chill. Whether they agree'd with the decision or not, you do not disrespect and boo a legend like Cro Cop who they had the pleasure to watch and are privileged to still see fight, live, and in his last stretch.

I wish all these cards just took place in Japan. American culture is going down the drain and you can see it expressed MAJORLY in today's political climate but more subtly in things like this. I wish all the cards just took place in Japan where the culture CLEARLY has the most respect for martial artists.

I'm Canadian and we are basically America-lite but up here things are still a little bit better. Not hating on the American sherbros but it always get's under my skin when legends get boo'd by ignorant dumb fucks. I hope things change and we MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!! (sorry had too :p)

I wish I could defend the culture in some way here, and say it’s not that. But “the fat one with no discipline, who therefore looks more like me, didn’t get rewarded the worst decision ever for wall and stalling a legend, so BOOOOOOOO” is not really defensible.

UFC noob.
UFC noob. I was actually paying for ppv's when he was shitting the bed in the UFC. I was betting on the man ffs. Are you saying he looked good when he came over?

MMA fans suck as a general thing.

That fight fucking sucked ass. Get the fuck out of here with your glorious weeb Japan shit.

I was also shocked at how fat ass actually thought he won that fight. He MAYBE won a single round.
That useless piece of crap that they call Roy Nelson is a disgrace to the sport.
Fatass does not come to fight anymore. Just collecting paychecks at this point. Still cant believe someone would root for him.

Back