How the F is a crowd going to boo Cro Cop

It's not a crime I agree. It's just classless and casual. That crowd was over the top.
Is it someone more or less classlese because of who they boo? Because that seems to be your problem here. Not that they booed, but because of who they booed?

It's not a crime I agree. It's just classless and casual. That crowd was over the top.
Lol what makes Mirko unbooable( thats a funny word when your high)? He's a giant dissapointment. Is it classless to boo Tito? Get out of your feelings.

Fight was boring because Fatman kept trying to take cro cop down and failed every time barring the last round. Crowd was horrendous regardless though. Easily one of the worst in recent memory. Almost like this took place in Philadelphia
Those MF'ers in Philly took out Santa with Snowballs during a football game once.
Heartless as fuck.

Lol what makes Mirko unbooable( thats a funny word when your high)? He's a giant dissapointment. Is it classless to boo Tito? Get out of your feelings.

Just finished watching the fights and the crowd was booing fucking everyone. Absolute cancer.
I'll get out of my feelings as soon as you get on this dick.

Is it someone more or less classlese because of who they boo? Because that seems to be your problem here. Not that they booed, but because of who they booed?
I just finished watching the card and they were booing everyone. Cro Cop was the first I noticed and I've been watching MMA for 20 years and am an amatuer MA myself so that triggered me. Then I saw the disrespect all around.
It's their right to boo whoever they want, but it's still embarrassing.

Lol it's not a crime to boo cro cop. Boo that man. He came to the UFC with mad hype and got worked. People make threads about how hell beat this or that champion, but he came over and looked like a bum.
Lots of injuries will do that to you and lack of cage experience. I mean Mirko has been fighting since 1996. I will say his clinch work and dirty boxing on the fence is a massive improvement. Guys can't stall him on the fence anymore.

Reminds me of the times I would go to hooters for ufc cards and all the drunk dudes would boo when a grappler would go to work on a one dimensional fighter.

People just wanna see flashy shit because they can’t appreciate the technical aspect.

You mean in a boring fight?

CroCop is a legend, but boring fights get boos.
If it was boring it was because Nelson made it boring. Cro Cop is always happy to stay in striking range, but fat fuck wanted to panic wrestle.

If it was boring it was because Nelson made it boring. Cro Cop is always happy to stay in striking range, but fat fuck wanted to panic wrestle.

Boring fight is still boring, no matter who made it so.

Just finished watching the fights and the crowd was booing fucking everyone. Absolute cancer.
I'll get out of my feelings as soon as you get on this dick.
so in the previous post you state booing is classless, and 5 min later youre telling "get on your dick". Did you mean to say get off my dick? You know what don't even answer me. That's some out the box shit talk right there. So why don't you just play with my balls and look me in the eyes, because I don't agree with you.

Just watched the card. Was out with buddies all weekend so missed all the fights.

American crowds are so full of drunk loser casuals that have no chill. Whether they agree'd with the decision or not, you do not disrespect and boo a legend like Cro Cop who they had the pleasure to watch and are privileged to still see fight, live, and in his last stretch.

I wish all these cards just took place in Japan. American culture is going down the drain and you can see it expressed MAJORLY in today's political climate but more subtly in things like this. I wish all the cards just took place in Japan where the culture CLEARLY has the most respect for martial artists.

I'm Canadian and we are basically America-lite but up here things are still a little bit better. Not hating on the American sherbros but it always get's under my skin when legends get boo'd by ignorant dumb fucks. I hope things change and we MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!! (sorry had too :p)

Us Canadians boo far more then the Americans. We boo'd fucking GSP at UFC 129. Also Japanese crowds suck! I want to hear cheering and excitement. Not a pin dropping

so in the previous post you state booing is classless, and 5 min later youre telling "get on your dick". Did you mean to say get off my dick? You know what don't even answer me. That's some out the box shit talk right there. So why don't you just play with my balls and look me in the eyes, because I don't agree with you.
I am making a point about American audiences you fucking dumbass. I see it repeated over and over again and this card was exceptionally bad. I have now noticed after watching this whole card that they were booing everyone. You came at me first with that feelings comment so expect it back if you talk shit dummy. Also saying Cro Cop looked like a bum is next level dumbassery. He showed his normal great TDD and was counter clinching Roy Nelson which is very hard to do. Go fuck yourself.

cro cop vs nelson was horrible to watch in the ufc

you could see the fear in the eyes of cro cop
got knows what happened to him that day

Ban this retard already.
giphy.gif

It was a dirty boxing clinic. I found it interesting.
Even if someone thinks it's boring, there's certain fighters that are just to classic and have put so much on the line for so many years that you just don't disrespect them like that. I don't know... I've been in the ring before and fought and I also have a different upbringing so maybe I just look at it differently I dont know.

Nothings worse when people make a post with the sole purpose of bragging that they have fought before

He should get booed. That "fight" was horrible. Either put on a good fight or get booed. It is fair.

Back