how the crowd boo amanda nunes that was just disrespectful

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
so the loss on ronda is deserved for these kind of stupid "fans".

It's not like we brazilians can complain...
But these people get punched in the face for a living. They give zero fucks about boos. Only Sherdog cares.

Because we are going through the wave of educated fans to the new influx of uneducated fans.
Hype shite of DNB, Sages, Paige and McGregor.

Someone described it to me but made it sound line they started booing when she started talking about Ronda.
They couldn't tell me if they were simply booing the mention of her name, or booing Amanda.

It really seemed to affect her

It was full of casuals. You heard a ton of girls and women screaming when Ronda came out. They don't follow MMA. They just know Ronda.

The proof was how loud she got cheered despite her behavior and personality. It kinda sucks for the sport financially that they are going to go away but they weren't invited anyway.

They booed her before the fight. Not sure if they booed her after.

And she couldn't even thank her fans for paying all that money to watch her fight. Pathetic

MMA fans have double standars

When you beat a disrespectful asshole that talks shit yo everybody, you can't do that to him, cause then you're not humble in victory.

EVERYTIME is like that. Amanda was basically ignored, A DAMN CHAMPION, all the hype, all teh fear the return, all the avoiding media bs, all of that, Amanda gets no protection from the UFC and it was clear who they wanted to win.

Now, she can't say ANYTHING about it ? she can't be frustrated about it ?

Seriously, MMA fans are fucking weird. Is all fun and games when the cocky fighter loses, except when it's one of their favorite.

The shit amanda is getting for speaking truth and getting her name out there is bullshit, and the bullshit comes from the same people that say that fighters have to put themselves out there and get themselves known.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"-Amanda Nunes.

It's not like we brazilians can complain...
But these people get punched in the face for a living. They give zero fucks about boos. Only Sherdog cares.
Who was the guy who said "you boo me? Fuck you!" Or something to that effect

Yeah booing someone who is a jackass is understandable. I would never ever boo Chael or Bisping or Koscheck but I understood (slightly) why others did. But to boo someone who has never acted like a heel is just weird.

In Brazil Ronda would have been boo'd

Wait a minute, it probably would have looked the same.

They love her there.

Who was the guy who said "you boo me? Fuck you!" Or something to that effect
Arlovski after beating BigFoot in Brasília. I was there live. Funny moment.
To be fair, there were people applauding (me included) but boos are always lower.

because over there they love rousey just like this place has a hard on for fedor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back