How TF was Cowboy not on the main card?!

Mortal Wombat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So in the aftermath and even before some were surprised that we have many low level fighters and no namers on the main card but one of the most known names in Cerrone on the undercard?! WTF were they thinking. Probably FOTN and its not lie his fight before wasn't amazing. They didn't learn from CM Punk now got A level Hardy gassing and throwing illegals when you got record holder Cowboy throwing mad combos all the time.

I was keen for all the fights tonight but surely this is a travesty having Cowboy there. Anyway keen for the Conor fight if they make it happen. Both put on a show and it would be a great fan fight. Got Don by sub round 3.

He was there to sell the main card.

I think he did a good job

Was such an amazing moment, but I think it's cause ESPN wanted something big too.

Main event on prelims is a good spot. War Cowboy, he wrecked his man tonight.

I'd imagine a lot of new eyes would've been watching him since it was on ESPN

I guess they were hoping people would watch that fight and enjoy it so much the subscribe to ESPN+

Headlining the prelims, on the first ESPN card is a huge deal..
Viewership and exposure through the roof..

They needed that A level athlete action as the co main bro.

Bc he’s entertaining. From a business stand point it makes sense. Normally all his fights are exciting and could get fighters pumped for the main card or re gain the attention of viewers who were losing interest.

He was essentially the Main Event of the ESPN part of the card.

Old school UFC shit. They always had a good fight on Spike TV before the PPV began. More people saw the ESPN card than the ESPN+ shit.

Main eventing a prelim isn't that bad, it brings eyes and a good anticipation for the main card. I agree though they should have put better fights on the main card.

Because WMMA bro!

Ostrich-Chick vs Paige CAN Zant is the fight MMA fans want ya weirdo goofball goofapotomus!

<31>
<31>
<31>

Back