How tall is Marcelo Garcia?

DaDiazBros**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
like 5'5? Looks really short to me, yet this dude is P4P probably the best grappler. Just asking I always wondered.

I think I've seen him listed at both 5'6 and 5'8.

I'll let you know at the end of the month. He's doing a seminar near Dallas. :icon_chee

what size is his keiko? this is a seirous question..coz im the same height..and almost the same built...

what size is his keiko? this is a seirous question..coz im the same height..and almost the same built...

A2 top and tailored A4 pants to fit his massive thighs :icon_chee

5'8?
no way
I'm 6'1 and he was A LOT shorter than me when I met him. He is more like 5'6

I can't wait to train there when my knee heals, his school is less than 7 miles from my house. What can you tell me about him? I've heard he's really cool and nice. Also I'm 5'8" and have really big legs so now I will have someone to emulate.

I can't wait to train there when my knee heals, his school is less than 7 miles from my house. What can you tell me about him? I've heard he's really cool and nice. Also I'm 5'8" and have really big legs so now I will have someone to emulate.

If you don't do it, you will regret it the rest of your life.

I'm willing to bet your legs are no where near the size of where Marcelo's is. His thighs look like beer kegs.. like they belong on a heavy weight.

well my legs have shrunk some since the knee surgery presently my thighs are 25" and my calves are 16.5". I'm sure my legs aren't as big as his, my point was that almost all the top players are at 6' it's nice to find someone closer to my body frame.

Back