How tall is Dana White?

5'10''
523f7962713b5bcd2014edbe50536b2e.jpg

So if Dana said he is 5'11" he is probably like 5'7"

Lol more like 5'9. According to some people on sherdog every fighter is like 2 inches or so shorter than their listed height.

Lol more like 5'9. According to some people on sherdog every fighter is like 2 inches or so shorter than their listed height.

haha I know, Dana next to Hunt and Tyson looked the same so I'd say he would be 5'10-11", I actually thought Tyson would be closer to 5'9-5'10"

Rogan wears elevator shoes so that's why sometimes he looks the same height as 5'10.5" Dana.

Was he impressed when you told him you were a mod on Sherdog?

This was the exact face he made when I told him:

dana-white-laughing-mma.png

He then proceeded to tell me I must 'feel like such a big man', & did an impression of me.

aCBbYn2.gif

The test results are not official yet, but when USADA releases them, people will go fuckin insane.

"How the fuck do you inject 4 billion dollars?!?!?!?"

For some reasons Dana has always been very conflicting to me height wise, theres some days where he dwarfs 5ft8-5ft9 guys like Conor then other days he look pretty much like Rogan's height

how tall is the bald father?

eye witness testimony appreciated

I met him in Vegas in '06. I'm right at 6' and I would say he was about 1.5 inches shorter than me. It was a sort of semi formal event so we both had on dress shoes. IOW, not like I had on boots and he had on Chuck Taylors. I have a pic of me standing beside him but no way in hell I would post it on Sherdog. LOL. Over the last 11 years of hanging around here - I know better than that. :O

For what it's worth he was a super nice guy the time I met him and generous with his time shaking hands and speaking to folks. Sometimes when I see him in an interview I think, "Is that the same guy???" LOL. Who knows what his real personality is but I was impressed by him when I met him in person. Again - for what it's worth.

About 7'4, 450 lbs of pure muscle and sex appeal.

He's 6 goofs tall and 7 goofs wide

why u so triggered? just a casual question

I will tell you MOST of humanities wars, quarrels, and not getting along is because people are PREJUDICE. Just analyze history.

And you would think humans would think to analyze THEMSELVES as animals first so then they could understand that PREJUDICE because prejudice is innate in our species due to evolution. ONLY through understanding WHY you do something can you change why you do something otherwise you're just accepting and being THE STATUS QUO. You're nothing more than a block for CHANGE

Since most people voted for "Change" and want change you'd think again that people would seek to CHANGE THEMSELVES and their STUPID prejudices, but that isn't the case.

Change requires EFFORT that most people, especially the PREJUDICE, and as a result DISCRIMINATORY, and RACIST status quo, don't want to do. Hence things get WORSE or at the least stay the same

who cares.why you want to fuck him or something? always gay shit here asking pics hight and whatnot of other men

Back