How tall are you?

5'9" 190lbs. I am skinny fat though. My shoulders, back, and legs are well built, but I have a beer belly. And I dont even drink beer anyone. But I do like pasta.

Midget-Slap_o_93347.gif

5'11 but rather stocky, basically a mini Josh Barnett in body type(and least the non roided version), stocky with large legs and prone to carrying a bit of fat.

5'11. Not that tall but I'm 185-188lbs at 12% bodyfat so I look pretty solid I think.

On that note does squatting heavy really make you shorter by compressing your spine? How heavy are we talking and how frequently?

6'2"

188cm according to my driver's licence.

i think a far more interesting question would've been, how tall are you, and at what age did you stop growing ?

i have a school photo of my school football/soccer team, at 12/13 i was by some distance, the shortest kid in the back row.

a growth spurt between 15 & 16 took me to 6ft, and i continued at a steady rate until 21/22 stopping just shy of 6'5

i think a far more interesting question would've been, how tall are you, and at what age did you stop growing ?

i have a school photo of my school football/soccer team, at 12/13 i was by some distance, the shortest kid in the back row.

a growth spurt between 15 & 16 took me to 6ft, and i continued at a steady rate until 21/22 stopping just shy of 6'5
Some men still gain height in their early 20's. Yet it's still spouted you stop growing at 16/17 lol

Short, but not like as t-rexy as Artem.
AwWqgnV.jpg

Back