How sweet was Cruz being battered and mocked?

At least we will stop hearing Shedog's trolls saying how Dominick Cruz outsmarts his opponents for a while. :rolleyes:

I was being serious, I really think Rory has bodies hidden somewhere
Oh. I took it as some kind of retarded sarcastic comeback to be expected on Sherdog.

Last edited:
Fuck all that I'm just glad I got to see Dom actually fight instead of the bullshit he usually does. I'm not surprised by any of his words he always seemed kindve snooty.

RIP "articulate and intelligent"

tumblr_inline_mqh4tkrLST1qz4rgp.gif

"I mean no disrespect, but *insert disrespect here*"

Yeah........in hindsight maybe "praise" would have been a better choice of words.

Couldnt agree more

Hes horrible, with his superior attitude, trying to lord it over a bunch of fighters with his intelligence.....as if intelligence is something fighters are known for

Its a pathetic gimmick

Glad he got dominated

cruz classy

{<jordan}
"I still think he's not that smart"
"I stand by everything I've said, they're all facts" Facts such as saying a fighters wife wears the pants in the relationship, this guys a moron, that guy is fake, this guys scared, that guy doesn't belong in there with me, "nobody hits me" Apparently a fact. "I've beating guys better than you" - Fact

All that class

It is funny how rustled Cruz gets people whether it be his style in the cage or the way he talks/ handles himself.

I like him, he's confident and sure of himself but is also very introspective and an interesting talker. Some of his lines during the build up were hilarious. Sadly for him Cody won when it mattered most.

I thought his post fight was great. Gave Cody his due but stood by his convictions and said he'll be back. Excellent mentality. CruzBless. DojoBless.

It was great fight, however nothing fun about Dom, he fought great and lost like a champ

War Cody

Couldnt agree more

Hes horrible, with his superior attitude, trying to lord it over a bunch of fighters with his intelligence.....as if intelligence is something fighters are known for

Its a pathetic gimmick

Glad he got dominated
Exactly.....its one thing being smart. But its a real turn off when a person constantly tells you I am so smart, this guy is so dumb.....he started to talk shit about the mans girlfriend. if he is as classy as his fans claim it wouldnt matter if she said something on the internet. He would ignore her and focus on him. But I still dont understand so many people watched that same post fight interview and thought that was class. Nothing about the guy is classy

Yeah Dom really bugged me in the lead up to this fight. The stuff he said wasn't classy and crossed the line, and his smugness rubbed me the wrong way. Was funny to see him taken down a peg and mocked.

So much for his "mental advantage" or whatever bullshit people were going on about. His mental warfare is meaningless when he's getting beat up and punked inside the cage.

Cruz might have won the mind games outside of the ring but Cody destroyed him with the taunting inside.
The taunting was GOLD.

The pushup after the leg kick was fantastic

I'm a fan of Cruz. Excellent fighter and good dude.
Last night we watched one of the most high level fights in MMA ever. Garbrandt's performance was amazing. Let's appreciate that.

Back