How sweet was Cruz being battered and mocked?

It appears he did, if you actually read the post, you would grasp that.

I spared myself the torture. He's getting overly emotional. Both fighters are classy and they sold the fight well. That's all there is.

That's what TS is speaking of.. Dom is a tv analyst.. The pragmatic reply is part of the job. No shades would've been a good start at humility.

So the 'shades' is what has all you guys triggered?

lol you should relax, the guy just lost, stood in front of the media and answered all questions, admitted Cody was the better fighter and it's still not enough for you?

What do you want? a game of thrones like naked walk of shame.

Poetry in motion. It was like a viscous ballet portraying the story of an idiot being exposed. Loved every exchange, every little bit of trash talk and I normally hate that shit.

It's called selling a fight.

It was a great fight and both guys deserve a lot of respect.

You don't need to bring up abusive fathers and insult romantic partners to sell a fight. It was nothing but personal attacks. Even that clown Conor isn't this low

You don't need to bring up abusive fathers and insult romantic partners to sell a fight. It was nothing but personal attacks. Even that clown Conor isn't this low

Meh you just fell for the drama like you were supposed to.

Cruz might have won the mind games outside of the ring but Cody destroyed him with the taunting inside.
The taunting was GOLD.

Very satisfying win. Cruz has a lot of people fooled with his words, but he's very high on himself and refuses to show himself as human. His whole trash talk in the buildup to this fight was him pointing out how he has Cody completely figured out. It wasn't even trash talk, it was just him tooting his own horn and loving to hear himself speak and trying to project himself as this brilliant guy with all the answers. I always thought his style was overrated and he looks ridiculous hunching over when he fights. Glad to see someone not get fazed by it and make him pay for it.

Very satisfying win. Cruz has a lot of people fooled with his words, but he's very high on himself and refuses to show himself as human. His whole trash talk in the buildup to this fight was him pointing out how he has Cody completely figured out. It wasn't even trash talk, it was just him tooting his own horn and loving to hear himself speak and trying to project himself as this brilliant guy with all the answers. I always thought his style was overrated and he looks ridiculous hunching over when he fights. Glad to see someone not get fazed by it and make him pay for it.

There is this moment in the 4th round where Cruz sways from side to side doing his movement shit and Cody drops him the fuck out lol.

A lot of fighters get intimidated by the aura of supposedly goat fighters and abandon their game plans and freeze. Until one fighter one day shows the whole world how it's done. The division comes to their senses and starts beating the shit out of them.

This is what's happening to Ronda right now

Watch his post-fight presser and you'll change your tune.
I have and it just confirms to me why pr people are so important in how people are seen. For the people who saw a humble guy in that interview, you are so naive. I saw a very arrogant and very proud guy who was reluctant to give anything away. Puts on a shade, act like its no big deal. He talked smack, I talked back....I enjoyed the whole the thing. He could see everything Cody was doing and it was exactly like he expected. Really....everything Cody did was exactly what he expected which is why he got knocked down several times and look battered. Not once did he say Cody was the better figher tonight or give him any credit. At best when the journalist tried to bring some praise out of him for Cody....he did what every egomaniac does. Give as little praise as possible and go straight back to talking about how wonderful he is and how he knew it anyway cause he knows everything. Atleast with Conor you know its all show and he has his limits

Just glad with the result. Now we get to see the main event: Cody v TJ

I enjoyed it
Cruz is too smart to be emotional, he plays the unbothered smug fuck card, for sure.
He got absolutely beat at his own game last night.

This fight just shows how the sport has evolved. Thats the sweet part. The game has been elevated.

Back