How sweet was Cruz being battered and mocked?

Gervinho

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This was even sweeter than Ronda blocking every punch with her face. I have never seen a fighter be as smug and cocky as Cruz was before this fight. He kept mocking Codys intelligence and just acted like he was this great person while Cody was scum. This guy is more arrogant than any fighter in the UFC. And once he got battered, he put on shades in the post fight press conference and acted like it was no big deal. I enjoyed it, he talked smack and I talked smack back.....such a lie he wasnt doing or saying anything when he was being mocked and you could see in the 3rd reality hit him and he was humbled.

It's called selling a fight.

It was a great fight and both guys deserve a lot of respect.

You should watch Dom's interview after the fight.

Showing nothing but class and a lot of hespect to Cody.

He was very annoying. And they kept pushing him as a trash talking phenom and Cruz loved to initiate it. Finally he got humbled.

This was even sweeter than Ronda blocking every punch with her face. I have never seen a fighter be as smug and cocky as Cruz was before this fight. He kept mocking Codys intelligence and just acted like he was this great person while Cody was scum. This guy is more arrogant than any fighter in the UFC. And once he got battered, he put on shades in the post fight press conference and acted like it was no big deal. I enjoyed it, he talked smack and I talked smack back.....such a lie he wasnt doing or saying anything when he was being mocked and you could see in the 3rd reality hit him and he was humbled.

Cruz is classy as fuck, his post-fight interview tells you everything you need to know about his personality, you should really watch it.

lool if you guys thought that post fight was classy, then I feel for you. saying the right words means nothing. It was just that....words. You could see he didnt mean any of it. He just couldnt say anything acting like it was no big deal. He said not a single thing about Cody surprised him, even the mocking he saw it. Thats typical of him. Never admit you dont know and act like you are always in control. I saw a post fight interview of a guy who is complete control freak and thought even at that post fight interview he was being control of the situation.

lool if you guys thought that post fight was classy, then I feel for you. saying the right words means nothing. It was just that....words. You could see he didnt mean any of it. He just couldnt say anything acting like it was no big deal. He said not a single thing about Cody surprised him, even the mocking he saw it. Thats typical of him. Never admit you dont know and act like you are always in control. I saw a post fight interview of a guy who is complete control freak and thought even at that post fight interview he was being control of the situation.

You sound a little triggered.

Cody looked great, excellent boxing, his head movement was also brilliant.

It's called selling a fight.

It was a great fight and both guys deserve a lot of respect.
They both do, Cruz is an all-time great, but that's also how he always acts, whether he has a fight coming up or he's at the Fox desk.

It was all good. Cruz is salty in victory so he deserves some humble pie.

That's because he lost the fight, he was humbled. The post fight interview isn't the same when Cruz wins against the other Alpha males.

You sound a little triggered.
I just felt his trash talk before the fight wasnt even trash talk. It was some serious personal attack and he kept mocking the guy for not being articulate and not very smart. Just low class move. But he was smart enough to beat him with his own style

That's because he lost the fight, he was humbled. The post fight interview isn't the same when Cruz wins against the other Alpha males.
Exactly......if anyone was class it was Cody. Not once did he rub it in and showed him respect. What was Cruz gonna say after the guy batters him and shake his hand after the fight without showing any disrespect? Cody may not be as articulate, but he proved to be a much more humble guy

That's what TS is speaking of.. Dom is a tv analyst.. The pragmatic reply is part of the job. No shades would've been a good start at humility.

Cruz is classy as fuck, his post-fight interview tells you everything you need to know about his personality, you should really watch it.
It appears he did, if you actually read the post, you would grasp that.

Watch his post-fight presser and you'll change your tune.

Back