How stupid does Dana look now?

How does he look stupid?

Saying a guy that had won 30+ fights in a row, and hadn't lost in almost a decade was good?

Saying vehemently that he's the best fighter in the world is a little more than saying he's "good".

typical UFC hypemachine bullshit. overselling the guy with a 9-yr and 35-fight undefeated streak (an mma record, I believe). they have to make money; I can't blame them. but we all knew better here on The Dog. that's why we all bet so much money on those crazy lopsided odds from the oddsmakers, who reek of the Dana's Koolaid.

they ran this same bullshit with Anderson. he's the number 1 p4p yada yada yada... we were all over that bullshit here on Sherdog. I remember bitching about their hyperbole back in 2007.... "have him fight Weidman!" and Dana gave a typical cop-out spin answer: "he's not even in mma yet!" 6 years later, and they were finally cornered into making the fight

Would love to see one of those pansy ass journalists call him out on this one. Every time he goes on one of his dumb-as-fuck rants they sit there like they're mute or something.

typical UFC hypemachine bullshit. overselling the guy with a 9-yr and 35-fight undefeated streak (an mma record, I believe). they have to make money; I can't blame them. but we all knew better here on The Dog. that's why we all bet so much money on those crazy lopsided odds from the oddsmakers, who reek of the Dana's Koolaid.

they ran this same bullshit with Anderson. he's the number 1 p4p yada yada yada... we were all over that bullshit here on Sherdog. I remember bitching about their hyperbole back in 2007.... "have him fight Weidman!" and Dana gave a typical cop-out spin answer: "he's not even in mma yet!" 6 years later, and they were finally cornered into making the fight

Yeah man, sure thing.

Would love to see one of those pansy ass journalists call him out on this one. Every time he goes on one of his dumb-as-fuck rants they sit there like they're mute or something.

Every time they call him out for being wrong he says "I was wrong"

Dana has no problem saying he was wrong. Especially on stuff like this, he'll be more than happy to say that TJ got him. But he'll still say that Barao is a monster and honestly there is no denying it.

Dana always looks stupid. Pretty much everything he says is stupid these days. It's always fun having a good laugh at Dana's expense.

A lot of people included myself looked stupid. I had Barao at #2 pfp in the world, just behind or tied with Jones. But hey, most people had him at #3 because thats where he was ranked. A lot of people were wrong.

Dana is creaming his pants right now that he has a marketable American, Faber-esque guy who actually speaks English as his champion.

That remains to be seen. Also, there is nothing special about an American champion in the UFC. Seeing as all but one are American.

dana was never remotely a genius to my mind - but that shouldn't bother him, he's filthy rich and I'm just getting by :icon_chee

He's always looked stupid

This. Dana has looked stupid to MMA fans since the Fedor incident. At least since then. Could have been even before that.

I love how everyone knew Barao wasn't the real deal and they all knew TJ would win.

I thought Barao would win, but I still thought the whole #1 P4P was retarded. Dana said the Jones was P4P during Glover fight, and then changed his opinion to Barao. lol so dumb

Saying vehemently that he's the best fighter in the world is a little more than saying he's "good".

True... and he's still one of the best fighters in the world.
His record is what now... 32-2?

What was DW supposed to say about his divisional champ with the best record in the entire UFC, longest unbeaten streak, and no losses in a decade?

Sherdog is just doing it's usual bullshit. Fighters are only as good as their last fight. As soon as they lose there's always a ton of people that immediately say they were never any good. This place has always been like that.

So you lose a fight and you can't be a p4p great.

Sorry Fedor, GSP, Anderson, Jones.....

i'm looking forward to see what uncle dana has to say during the post fight press conference. if uncle dana says anything remotely about barao still being the best p4p, he needs to go get his head checked.

This is what people on the heavies think of when something like this happens? What a bunch of tmz drama queens.

he wasnt that stupid

i thoguh before barao was n2 or 3 p4p

Me too. Dana White says many stupid things. Calling Barao number one P4P was not one of them. I can see why others would have Aldo above him. I myself would put Jones ahead of him. But it was not a radical or stupid statement.

Back