How soon until Nikita Krylov is champion?

The translator lmao..

I'm on the Krylov hype train. He needs to get a real top 10-5 opponent next. OSP, Manuwa, Latifi, Bader, Shogun.. maybe one of these
He fought OSP already. Got put to sleep with a Von flue choke. But yes this dude needs a step-up in competition.

When he fixes his striking defense...He doesn't like to keep his hands up.

The translator lmao..

I'm on the Krylov hype train. He needs to get a real top 10-5 opponent next. OSP, Manuwa, Latifi, Bader, Shogun.. maybe one of these
Manuwa fights about as often as a solar eclipse, OSP already has a win over Krylov, Bader would be interesting but he destroys Shogun and Latifi.

I saw potential in him early on. He had balls to fight at hw at like 220 lbs

I can't see him beating any of the top guys.

He fought OSP already. Got put to sleep with a Von flue choke. But yes this dude needs a step-up in competition.

2 years and 5 wins later I think a rematch wouldn't be bad. Would make sense with the rankings atm too.

Or the loser from Bader/Latifi

The translator lmao..

You know osp choked him senseless right? Lol he loses to anyone relevant

2-4 years with the top of the division being middle aged a few retirements here improvement of skills there and boom Champ Krylov!

After his translator finishes with this question. So never.
Why does it matter? It's not long at all. I actually enjoyed it.

Unlike Anderson Silva giving his autobiography after every fight.

He's too reckless, and probably not well-rounded enough, to be champion.

DC better watch his ass :p

:) I don't see him above top 5 but I could be wrong. Not a champ though. By my reckoning, if he gets top 10 and a few big $ fights he will have fulfilled his potential. But who knows? Add some head movement & defense, some more ground game, hey, top 5 for a bit... Get paid, take care of that newborn kid, peace out while you've still got them brainz...

Back